Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they are both very cute , ilove the 2nd but i like markings and lots of white lol , they are both sweet , chunky girls those feet are huge.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
i love them both but love the second i like the diffrence between the blue and white, can't wait to see pictures of the puppy you choose

·
CHILD MEMBER
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will put them up as soon as we get her! It should be the 2nd or 3rd week of december. Thats when she can fly. So I will post them then :)

·
3,272 Posts
awww I so jealous, your gonna give me puppy fever if you keep posting these cute freakin pup chica

·
3,272 Posts
i go me some good old fashion mutts lol well there not papered anyway ;), i have been looking into both the bully and APBT for my next go however, i know i want a blue and i love the athletics and health, drive and general look of a good APBT but same time i like "healthy" bully's and there temperaments. I have yet to decide but i have time so I'll stress it closer to time to add to my pack lol

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
CHILD MEMBER
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My mom loved the second one at first too, But then she saw how female A was growing she changed her mind! We want dogs that will fit the build of our males Zeus and Rebel. So we picked her :)

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I love it how the wrinkles in the first puppy's legs make it look like she's wearing a long sleeved shirt with the right "sleeve" pushed up a bit. LOL

Very cute puppies. I can almost smell the puppy breath through the computer.:)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
My mom loved the second one at first too, But then she saw how female A was growing she changed her mind! We want dogs that will fit the build of our males Zeus and Rebel. So we picked her :)
Your not going to be able to tell at that age if they are going to fit the builds of your males.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Just going off personal preference of looks...
I choooooseeee....
A
lol...awesome lil puppies...best of luck to your family

·
CHILD MEMBER
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm still in love with female A...lol Its gotta be that naughty look she always has in her pictures! I just love it :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have seen the smallest out of the litter turn into the biggest in the end and vice versa so pick which one you like the looks of cause you will not be able to guess which one will be bigger/thicker ect :) I love the face and stance of pup A but love pup B's markings , always hard to chose at this age cause they all so cute lol we picked cali out of 16 pups from 3 litters was almost impossible wanted them all lol

·
CHILD MEMBER
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know! Rebel came out of a litter of 14! They had some VERY PRETTY NICE LOOKING BABIES!!!!! :) My sister wanted them alll!!!! lol

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.