Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

A presa friend of mine in Spain made this for me today so I thought I would share.

Hope you enjoy

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
My fav is the pic of you hugging him with your tats showing.
He is a handsome, solid dog. I'm VERY impressed. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww look at the great Conan, he is a gorgeous boy and what an amazing video, I am with Mac on that pic being my fave. :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Super awesome love him.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Great video. Idk what pic I like more. It's a toss between the kid in the wheelchair, laying down with the little girl, or you hugging him. He's absolutely beautiful.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That was awesome and your boy is a phenomenal dog! Kissing the boy in the wheel chair is my favorite. I do like all your tats though :)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
What everybody else said but the really heart thumping part that even an outsider that has never seen how much dedication and training and devotion goes into the skills you have learned and titles you have achieved with Conan is THE MUSIC!!! WOW!!! AWESOMEE!!!!!! But Deb YOU KNOW I AM A LONG TIME FAN!!

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Everyone I truly want to thank you for all your kind words. He is a true amazing dog,

The photo of him w/ the girl is my friend daughter she calls him her Scooby Doo.

The boy in the wheel chair is Tommy. He helped me work with Conan to teach me how to train dogs to be with people in wheel chairs.

I have a wonderful goal for when I start creating my own line. All will be proud when I start. I am working on getting the Presa recognized by the VETS to use the breed for disabled vets from our military. The reason I want to do this is NOT to prove the dogs are a good breed but to give back to our Military Men / Women w/ something they need. Many of them wait and wait for a service dog so if I can provide them a good strong well trained Presa then this is my gift to them.
I have many family in the Military and know many others b/c of working with trainers, decoying, etc that it has became apart of my heart to help.

The Biggest Heart breaker was my dad told me that one of his friends son's who came back was shot and needed to now have a service dog and they were giving to citizens instead of this guy who served our country. I helped my dad get in touch with a gal I knew that did services dogs and we got him one.
So now I want to do this as well, and I want it to be with Presa's.

My goal will be someday soon

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Cool vid, that is an awesome dog! Wish you luck on your goal also. :clap:

Oh ya, nice tats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.