Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

Haven't been here in a while to much work and play with the dogs, been keeping me from the computer :D
I was at a Decoy Seminar of the past weekend and took my boy with me. So they worked him a little bit so here are some photos of him at the seminar.

Thanks for looking

Deb

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very nice photos!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Hey Deb, been wondering about you. Good to see you and Conan. He sure is a gorgeous boy :love:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good looking boy!!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
DEEEEEEEEEB! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Man those are some great shots! I just love that super awesome, sexy boy! Thanks for posting these girl! Total BA!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
good shots, looks like hes in great shape as well. good looking dog!

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Everyone

Thanks for the great comments about Conan and the welcome back
He is a GREAT dog from Protection, Weight Pull to now Agility :clap:
He is a Presa that is doing it all.

Dave ya know love putting those tattooed photos for ya :D

I'll post up some more photos of him working soon as I get the photos from others.

Thanks again everyone!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Ah yes we need more tattoo pics too, and take the hat off so we can see that gorgeous red hair :) I think I only had half my sleeve done when we talked last, I'm only about 5 hours away from completely covering it now :woof: My next 2 are gunna be Marley's paw prints and a silhouette of Dosia pulling :D

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MY MIKADO ^ I wish they would have got video as well.
My battery went dead during the seminar so I only have about 3/4 of the seminar but what I got was worth it.

kg420 ^ Oh wow I cant wait to see your work. I wish I had the time to get to my tattooist in VA but right now I do not. I am hoping when I sell my soon to be litter of Presa's I can get out to see him. I need to get my left arm complete and my back too.

I have been looking for an amazing Japanese tattooist so I can get my chest piece done. Its a task I try to make time for. But I know that's gonna be my December/January thing is to get it started an complete.

Thank you for the compliment on my red hair. I'll take some good photos soon of my art and hair just for ya .. :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics :) I'm doing a photo shoot this week and getting a modeling portfolio going, so I'll send you some pics when there done. I'm sure They'll do some nice ones of my arm :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I had been wondering where is cool chick with the presa been. Great to see you back. So are you a ceritified decoy, or planning becoming one? I am going to. A decoy seminar the weekend for French ring mondio.
Any way can't wait to see more pics of him. Presa my dream dog. I will have one one day. Lol

·
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had been wondering where is cool chick with the presa been. Great to see you back. So are you a ceritified decoy, or planning becoming one? I am going to. A decoy seminar the weekend for French ring mondio.
Any way can't wait to see more pics of him. Presa my dream dog. I will have one one day. Lol
I am working on becoming certified. I went to the SDA one this past weekend and I was at a PSA one a couple of months ago. I like going and studying the different types of decoying out there. I train my female Presa & female Mali in French Ring now. I am working on becoming a FR decoy is the goal for myself and my trainer.
I am a decoy right now for 2 different clubs and I decoy for a few clients of my own.
Well not sure if you read but I am looking at having a litter of Presa's at the end of the year, if you are interested or just curious please feel free to contact me.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah I'll be in touch about that. I have been devoting for a while now but so I am going to be attending this seminar and see.what I got to do to make it official. I love doing it. I never work a dog big as yours though. I would love to.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts