Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we havent received the harness yet been finding different things to do with him to get him into shape and ready for when it gets here. he loves playing with the jolly ball on the tree , kinda a home made spring pole and he will sit on it for hours or until I make him come in lol.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Ahh.. The good old Jolly Ball Bogart goes nuts over his! Cool pics good luck with the WP let us know how he does.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I love the third one, he looks like he is nibbling it to death! Beautiful color and pup!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he broke the ball off the rope thats why there are pics without it in the tree lol , had to put it all back together once he finished playing with it.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wait, is he yours and Cali 2 bc? or are you the same person?? lol Sorry if I have missed you telling this in the past hahaha

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
boyfriend girlfriend lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
boyfriend girlfriend lol
haha I would like all the couples to put in their signature their mates so I can keep people straight, lol.

jk of course, but a cheat sheet would be nice :)

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Great pics! I like Loki a lot, he's super handsome. He did good with the weight pull at the show you guys went to, right? Hope he continues to kick butt with it :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he did ok for being his 2nd time ever , with practice though Im sure he will get better .

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics :D

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I would xray the boys hips and elbows before you pull heavy weight for his sake.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I wish you guys still lived over this way, we could all go to WP practice together :D He's such a handsome boy, I'm sure he'll make you both proud :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish you guys still lived over this way, we could all go to WP practice together :D He's such a handsome boy, I'm sure he'll make you both proud :)
I know im so HOMESICK LOL 5 years away from nor*cal is too much! I wish we could live here in the summer and down there in the winter LOL.It would really be cool to be able to train the dogs together.Loki and dosia are BIG boys they make great training partners.
:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts