Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed blood on Christmas 2021 for my now 11 month old false or true big belly enlarged nipples no milk breathing hard panting as if she hot won't stop moving kicn legs out a little discharge a little defiant wining tried to take her to vet don't like her breathing vet said 370 dollars for examination &radiology but she couldn't tell me I would leave knowing I'f true or false pregnant but 370 dollars is alot to still not kno I didn't kno they In heats 3 weeks before u see blood she sits an lays funny very healthy but definitely pregnant weather it's real or false were in okc. Oklahoma can I please get my dog tested so I can take better precautions she was running up stairs nails long slid hit her chest but she been possibly pregnant to me since around or a little after Christmas Again stomach big nipples enlarged an saddn me I normally breed on the 2 or 3 heat if I could #PressCharges on someone for knowing she in heat she bleeding &for almost 2 weeks or more telling me she @ her moms friends but my dog was with her brother &they knew she was gone eventually give an they had no right to make that descion of breeding my 9 --10 month old puppy to me thats wrong an could If there is a ways to press this issue of me being lied to & not giving consent to breeding my dog in her 1st heat being told she was one place an was at another &now pregnant for sure jus don't kno if it's real or false she is not as energetic or adhd since I noticed blood that Christmas it was like she matured or hit puberty now she lays around jus drops herself anywhere put blankets down she keep going in circles with her paw as if she swatting winning kinda wen u pet her when u pet her an stop she continues to push up on u not aggressive but unsual of her ik my dog inside out &she has been stucc if not it's been more than long enough for her nipples an stomach to go down a few days ago the nipples were huger swoller pinker more rounded wit an errect look now belly big an Hard titties low jiggley nipples still errect looking not so pink a couple of nipples from bac to front jiggly fat juicy looking no milk in em but further up her chest more big nipples etc But upward towards top of her body nipples ain't full an jiggly like a few of bac one what should I do an the other party that's involved will not see any puppies if there is some &been saying they gone pay for her test & haven't but she is my responsibility this wrong can I take any legal actions? How far along yall think she might be?her. Name remey bluenose 11 months 1st heat daddy positive her brother same color his a Lil darker with white proably be some beautiful puppies but I didn't ask for nor do I like her looking like she does her stomach &titties hanging what do I do vet or no

· Administrator
5,700 Posts
Way too much drama here. If you care for the dog at all bring her to a qualified vet and have her checked out to see if there isn't something wrong with her besides being pregnant. It also may be early enough to terminate the pregnancy and have her spayed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.