Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on your sucess this weekend ! ill let you tell every1 how you did but you did a great job today and that pup is WAY cuter in person than in pics!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Yes CONGRATS, seen the news on FB very exciting ;)

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
LOL Thanks James, he definitely has a certain charm about him!!
It was AMAZING meeting everyone today! James and Sondra, Jen, Amy, Sue, everybody's doggies, it was a great time and we had a blast!
Ozai went out for his first show and since he was the only APBT puppy he went out for his puppy class and whatnot but automatically took first place. We went on to the Best in Show puppy and won Best Puppy!!! I was ecstatic and obviously very emotional. I will attach video and pics later :)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
next time , ill hold on to the pup and you can play with Brock lol!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
said it on FB but congrates chica

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so megan , still nerved up ? lol i told you he would do great

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG amazing!!! I just knew this little man was gunna win some hearts :) Congrats you guys :hug:

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
James, I was feeling a little anxious like Saturday before we left but once we left I just told myself I needed to calm down and do good and Ozai would show em all how great he is :) Can't wait for the next show! :)
Here is the link to the video, also if anyone is interested in viewing :)

Hubby is commenting the whole time, haha!
Ozai's first show - YouTube

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
congrats! :clap:

You looked a little nervous when you almost tripped over him in the begining (I'm such an exagerator) lol but you recovered nicely!! :D redog is right...he is a natural!!

Lol @ that great dane with his ears taped!! I would not have the nerve to come out with my dogs ears taped

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
Lol he was chewing on a treat (this dog chews EVERYTHING to bits i cant find something that i want to hold onto in the ring that he can just swallow real fast lol) and lagging so it threw me off a bit :p:p
Thanks all, as far as the dane pup goes, the lady had 3 dane puppies actually that was the youngest one it won against her other puppy with the ears not taped.. the other ears weren't setting very well though, the husband was worried about the older one's ears we were chatting for a bit... I can't imagine, those ears are SOOOO long lol!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts