Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking that I may be ready to add another dog to the house. Not sure exactly, but I think I am stable enough for more responsibility. I will have more time on my hands due to me completing my clinical hours this coming Monday... I am taking a little bit to think it completely through, but I think it may be time.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
That makes two of us :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I would like a second one to but I wasn't adding another until Bella was fully matured and SPAYED. Kandi still isn't fixed yet right?? What do you plan on getting male/female and what are your plans for this dog? Just curious ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No she's not fixed. i am starting some training this summer and going to be looking at some dog shows my hopes are to show her this coming year in ukc .

I haven't decided male or female . but i want a bully to show in abkc and or weight pulling

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
No she's not fixed. i am starting some training this summer and going to be looking at some dog shows my hopes are to show her this coming year in ukc .

I haven't decided male or female . but i want a bully to show in abkc and or weight pulling
Oh...my bad. I thought she was just a pet and something was up with her papers or something when you bought her. I remember you saying something in regards to her breeding or something. Eh, whatever.....Bella just got fixed so I'd like to get a male next from a REPUTABLE breeder and do something productive with him. Not sure if I want another bully though. I may go back to my first love which are working GSD's and do schutzhund/protection work. We shall see :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Understandable. her breeder is unethical yes but.she has a lot of potential i would like to.explore with her. and i also agree i will not.just jump into another buy and end up supporting bybs ;) i love gsd and siberian huskies but i have a strong love for bullies also. gee what to do. lol. contemplating :D

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
How funny you like Siberian huskies too! We just got a Sibe that we were hoping to show, but she comes from working lines so..yeah. As for our soon to be new addition, I am leaning more toward an APBT as I did find some pups with a great ped, but the husband wants a Staffy...so we'll see what we end up with! I am near NYC and finding a reputable breeder has been tough... :) I can't wait to see what you end up getting!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes. i had a siberian husky as a kid. i loved her. her name was Uckana. we sadly had to rehome her bc she was a fence jumper their looks still infacuate me. but yes i am also cannot wait to see what i end up with hehe ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
I hope you find just the right dog. I trust you know enough from being here to be patient and find what perfect. I am looking to add an American Bully as well but my yard will wait for an Angel Bully :D So I have some time lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Good luck with your search.. I don't ever plan these things out.. they just happen.. lol.. I have an even dozen right now though :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am definitely going to be patient this time around. i lucked out on kandi. yes she is a bonofied pet but she does have show potential with the right training. next one i get i don't really want to.have to second guess it.lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts