Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I am totally in tears after seeing that 5 minute film they have on there, I hate people sometimes, ya know, makes me sick to think people do stuff like this, I mean come on. Thanks for this Katie, brings people more into perspective. I would like to see it come out underground but I am with you on the whole everyone will want one even more if it does. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
thanks for sharing

They actually talked about how they hope that will not happen and the things they are doing to avoid just getting pit bulls because of the film. It was in the first ESPN radio interview on youtube... so they are aware and hope to address that prior.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the extra info Ames!

I am excited and hope it makes the theaters. Or at least dvd.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I know Krystal, I thought the same thing, and Amy I guess I did not read that whole part, saw the video and watched it, made me cry couldn't read anymore, lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
That's kinda how I felt Tye. It really made me think of my sister's dog Bruce. I'm not sure if you remember his story but we got him out of the shelter on his kill day. AC was called about a dog screaming. They went to check it out and found Bruce, and a female pit chained to the floor on heavy chains in an abandoned building, no food no water. The female was screaming cause she had a litter of pups and they had crawled out of her reach and one had passed away. I just don't know how anyone could do that to these poor dogs. They were in such horrible condition. There was no way we could let that poor baby die, he deserved a second chance at life.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
That's kinda how I felt Tye. It really made me think of my sister's dog Bruce. I'm not sure if you remember his story but we got him out of the shelter on his kill day. AC was called about a dog screaming. They went to check it out and found Bruce, and a female pit chained to the floor on heavy chains in an abandoned building, no food no water. The female was screaming cause she had a litter of pups and they had crawled out of her reach and one had passed away. I just don't know how anyone could do that to these poor dogs. They were in such horrible condition. There was no way we could let that poor baby die, he deserved a second chance at life.
What a sad story! :( Glad Bruce got a chance though.

The movie looks cool I better keep an eye out for it

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
The only problem he has now is eating. He was totally emaciated and now that he's healthy he acts like it's never enough. He makes the saddest faces ever when his bowl is empty, seriously it makes you wanna cry he looks so sad. Other than that he's wonderful and still loves people.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yes Krystal I remember the story about Bruce and he will always be that way about food. Is sad that people do this to dogs, I feel really bad for the momma dog.

Just smh head at people I swear.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm "Conversations with a Pit Bull"

thanks for sharing

They actually talked about how they hope that will not happen and the things they are doing to avoid just getting pit bulls because of the film. It was in the first ESPN radio interview on youtube... so they are aware and hope to address that prior.
Hello everyone who has taken time to comment on the project I have been doing my best to get made. I thank you for even looking at it!

To start allow me a few moments to say something about what has been posted, and the history of "Conversations with a Pit Bull".

1. Thank you for the typo's info! (I did the old site, so I hired an expert?) This is what got. LOL. I am having them fix it NOW.

2. I am so happy someone Ames I think, took a moment to listen to the WHOLE interview. I spoke how bad things are across the board with MEDIA views of our breed, bad owners, and most other problems. I now want to do something big to fight back for the breed. That's my mission.

3. I have been a Pit Bull companion for 30 years. I have watched in pain the decline of the reputation. My first was a show dog. I have been an animal photographer most of my life. I took my Pit into schools and spoke to kids about how to deal with many issue from, stray dogs on the street, to loving and care of pets at home.

4. I want your feed back, questions and ideas. We are the breed owners, we know the truth! The screenplay is finished, but I have been an artist long enough to stay open to whatever makes a project better. I have taken the issues that most of the rescue groups, animal rights groups, and other advocates have preached and begged people for years to understand. Most of these messages fall on def ears! The public doesn't respond because it's the SAME OLD THING. This project is an effort at a NEW attention grabber.

5. I will not go on about me, I'm not the focus, it's the dog. Please Google my name if you care to learn more. I have nothing to hide I'm all over the web. I'm just an artist, dad and animal lover. OK... one more thing, I am a cancer survivor! That's kind of how this came about. While I was in and out of my 6 surgeries over 2 years, unable to work. My dogs stayed by my side everyday, while my family worked hard to pay medical bills and keep us afloat. I promised God if I could make another film, it would be one to help change things for them.

6. I will soon begin a funding campaign to raise the additional budget needed, beyond what I have saved to put into the film. I will be touring America for 3 months speaking on the need for change in the "Pit Bull View" in the media.

If anyone has ideas, or groups that can use me and my media attention, to help raise money for local rescue groups in your area let me know? We are planning the tour cities now.

7. Last thing for now! I'm so sorry/happy if the music video made you cry or feel sad. It is a sad thing that is happening with these dogs, just to down to your local pound. (that will make you cry for real)

I had to get your attention. That story is not in the movie, the song was donated to the film by the Blues Legend "Arthur Adams". The feature film is funny, sad, scary and uplifting. Because it is all based in truth. Those who have reviewed it called it "Crash for Dogs".

Thank you for the time and support if you desire. :woof:

Foster V. Corder
Daughters 2 Feed Films

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^

Hey! Good to see you here! Glad you got my FB message about the typo! I hope this movie makes it my way here in Seattle!

We have a lot of pit bull owners over here that would go see it!

Have you hit up bullseye dog rescue in Seattle? You should check them out!

·
Registered
6 Posts
No! I have been sooooo over worked with just doing all I can to bring the creative tighter i just haven't had time?

The good news is, because of the ESPN interviews and then the feed back from the music video. I have gotten contacted by a few people around the country who want this to happen! So now I have volunteers taking things off me. Wow again.

That's the thing we all needed for this to move. Help. The film is bigger than me. It's about the dogs, adoption, breeding without consideration, fighting and issues that affect everyone world wide. So I had hoped that others would feel the need to get involved. I have been operating on the "If you build it they will come" belief?

I will pass that on to the person preparing the contact data list. If you have anything I need to know or ideas, please bring it! I hope to hit about 30 cities on the tour, but really need contacts in each. So maybe others will hear about the movement and jump on board in their areas? Also, don't worry, when the film is made it will be everyplace! That's the funny part, I don't have the money for a film that already has a mass audience. LOL Walking in faith it will happen.

Thanks so much again.
Foster

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Some feedback on the website:

The section where you meet the dogs of the film had a little biography for each dog but as you are clicking through each picture the dogs' stories get cut off. Maybe it is the browser I am using (Firefox)? Also, on the biography for Spike, it says "Spike is a midsized terrier who had an owner who never hated kids". In addition to that typo, the dog pictured appears to be a mastiff, not a terrier. FYI.

ETA: Another typo in the bark buzz section:

"Conversations With a Pitt Bull." <----

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Some feedback on the website:

The section where you meet the dogs of the film had a little biography for each dog but as you are clicking through each picture the dogs' stories get cut off. Maybe it is the browser I am using (Firefox)? Also, on the biography for Spike, it says "Spike is a midsized terrier who had an owner who never hated kids". In addition to that typo, the dog pictured appears to be a mastiff, not a terrier. FYI.

ETA: Another typo in the bark buzz section:

"Conversations With a Pitt Bull." <----
yah it cuts off for me too on the bio section im using chrome, im not a fan of the effect used on the dogs pics the filter yah know.

i think about every one has problems with hiring web designers. they think they know best but they usually dont

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
yah it cuts off for me too on the bio section im using chrome, im not a fan of the effect used on the dogs pics the filter yah know.

i think about every one has problems with hiring web designers. they think they know best but they usually dont
Yeah, unless you are working closely with them and proofing the content before going live you just don't know what you're going to get.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks I'm on it! More to come! This really helps. If any ideas of what needs to be added let me know that also. It's new now and I have big things coming so I really want issues covered.

Foster

1 - 18 of 18 Posts