Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since it was preety nice out today I decided to let the boys out so they could have a good time. It's been cold and they have been couped up. Well I tried to get some shots, but like normal thier blurry. I did manage to get some okay ones and there are some blurry ones too.

This was the after math of them playing outside for a good hour

A friend of ours came over the boys love him soooooo much this was them waiting at the door....

This is Jeese running up and down the fence with the Chiauchua (?sp) and Pomerainen. Luke doesn't get to play with them..to him they'll be food. :(

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
They look like happy kids doing those zzoomies. LOL I love the pict at the door and the one of them cuddling. My girls send kisses to the boys.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
they are such a cute pair those two. some of the pics you took look nice and clear. looks like the action shots get a little blury but not too bad, I have a problem getting clear shots too. I just bought this new camera and it doesn't seem to do any better than my ol point and shoot.

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
a tired dog is a good dog lol. GOOD TIRED DOGS! i love the waiting at the door picture what precious pups! thanks for sharing the pictures.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They look like happy kids doing those zzoomies. LOL I love the pict at the door and the one of them cuddling. My girls send kisses to the boys.
Thanks Girls!!! Sending love back your way. :love2::love2:

Reactions: dan'sgrizz

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
a tired dog is a good dog lol. GOOD TIRED DOGS! i love the waiting at the door picture what precious pups! thanks for sharing the pictures.
They'll sleep like babies tonight.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they look like they had some fun and seemed very interested in the pom poms lol. Looks like lunch haha.
Not for Jesse, For Luke i would say yea. Luke doesn't mind them when he is outside by himself but if he and Jesse are outside together he goes crazy. I think it might be the fact that Jesse can actually run up and down the fence with them and he can't (Luke is a fence jumper so he goes in the pool area where there is a 6ft fence.)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I know.
Don't you love it when they have a fun-filled day and want to sleep all night. LOL

I really enjoyed the pics. I'm glad that they were able to get out and play.
I loved the picture of them waiting at the door...precious!

·
Registered
910 Posts
That's awesome! Have you ever bred Luke?

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Looking good as always! I was wondering how you came up with their names. Cool Hand Luke...One of the best movies of all times.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL.... Luke is Lar-San. If that is the girl in your avatar she's pretty!!!!!

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looking good as always! I was wondering how you came up with their names. Cool Hand Luke...One of the best movies of all times.
Yea it was Buz. He never gave up fought till the end. Just like an APBT.
We like having a theme as a name. I would like to ahve a female but can't coem up with a name from the past. I was thinking Billie the kid (even though he was a man) But hubby isn't diggin it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
LOL.... Luke is Lar-San. If that is the girl in your avatar she's pretty!!!!!
Ok. I have never heard of that bloodline, but I am not very knowledgable about bloodlines.

AWW! Thank you!
Yes, that is my girl.
She is my heart.
I appreciate the compliement.

·
Registered
771 Posts
i love your dogs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts