Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today the dogs played and worked themselves up... After a good hour of hard play I took them to the lake to cool off. They love the water and were more than happy to jump right in! LOL My daughter loves spending time with her doggies as you can see she IS the pack leader of these two LOL.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics!! Your daughter is a doll!! Love those red dawgs! Looks like they enjoyed themselves :)

Reactions: Sadie

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Fun times!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Ladies we had a great time! It's been super hot here so the dog's needed this LOL.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics love that last one with your daughter and her puppy , they both have such big smiles on , you can see the bond they have very special :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Ava is her dog really ... I mean since day one she took to Nyia and they are stuck together like glue. She is very gentle with my daughter. Bogart loves her too but that's my baby he is always stuck to me if I move so does he LOL. It's funny how dogs bond with certain people in the family even though they love us all. They always have their favorite somebody who they just have that special connection with. And Ava def loves her some Nyia.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Good pics. I know what you mean about that bond. Adrianna and Blue love each other ! I love the bond they have. Your daughter is a doll.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG OMG girl, look at how awesome these pics are and your daughter is freakin gorgeous :D She is truely a pack leader, love it :D Hugs

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics!! your little girl is a cutie!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Love the family pics! It's so wierd looking at summer pics when it's freezing cold down here. My fingers can barely type!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awwwww Great pics girl!!! Your daughter is beautiful, I'd frame the ones of her and the doggies :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts