Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Aimee, i couldn't have said it better...

I remember when i was young the cops shot our neighbors dog who was behind his fence. the neighbors were saying that he had got out and it wasn't even that dog it was another dog who was an akita/rotty mix. The dog hadn't even got out but the cops were saying that it was a pit bull and it was an akita....they just shot him dead.....

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I feel like making a pretty big generalization about cops right now, but I know some good cops. "To serve and protect". Really?

·
Registered
101 Posts
That makes me irate. Did he shoot it once then just stand there and watch it die before he finally decided to put him out of his misery with a second bullet?! I couldnt tell I have no sound.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
That makes me irate. Did he shoot it once then just stand there and watch it die before he finally decided to put him out of his misery with a second bullet?! I couldnt tell I have no sound.
He shot it once then watched it roll onto its side and wag its tail then shot it again....
I've ran into a few good cops but these two were pure jokes.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
That's super duper screwed up. I could have gotten that dog with a slip lead and a little time and trust. Of course, I'm no trained professional. The dog would have been alive, though.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Well I will be writing some letters tonite... That dog was scared to death! WTF!!! He never even barked at them... Ugh

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
what a worthless sack of crap... i really hope he gets shot in the head some day for doing absolutely nothing.. this is no better than what Vick did

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The phone number to the LaGrange PD is 573-655-4611 anyone anywhere is able to make a complaint about this and they r all being forwarded to the prosecuting attorney... I called... I will get an address shortly

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The address for letters is 118 s main Lagrange Missouri 63448... This is city hall

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BTW, direct line to these 2 cops:
"YouTube stars Doug Howell and Jason Powel probably aren't reading these comments, but I'm sure they check their voicemail at the office: (573) 655-4099 or (573) 655-4611. (Source: City of LaGrange public directory.) "

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I think everyone should call and write letters get these officers charged and convicted of animal cruelty

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
My comp isn't letting me watch the video but its BS regardless.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Wow. That is just so sad. It takes a lot to pull a gun out on a dog.....and even to it's last breath it was wagging its tail, because obviously it was a threat. That makes me sick.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I never been so mad in my life. the poor dog was not aggressive. He shot him once and the dog laid there and was still wagging his tale. What the heck and is anything being done about this, does anyone know the story?

·
Registered
131 Posts
That is cruel, the dog even died happy wagging his tail....wow...only God will see to this, they are killing a beautiful animal he created....that is just wrong..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts