Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I let the girl out last night around midnight 3 of them anyway to use the bathroom while I brought some trash out. Well Cheza started freaking out at the back corner of my yard barking growling and going nuts so I told her to leave it and shut up she did for a moment them looked back and went wild again. This time I see there is someone back there and there shining a spotlight at us (I couldn’t see who as it was pitch black besides the bright white spot light pointed at my dog). I thought it was the guy that just moved into the house in front of my property (I’m in a garage apartment behind the actual house) since they just bought the place. Well I hear a guy yell “GET YOUR DOGS IN THE HOUSE” so I do because cheza had lost her little mind. Then I come back out because if it was the guy that bought the house I had some beef with him as they finalized the sale Dec 1st yet have not come to speak with me at all, not even high my name is yada yada you pay me rent now or anything, so to yell at me first meeting no sir that just would not do.:mad:
So when I come back out the guy yells “GET BACK IN THE HOUSE!!!’ and I promptly yell back “who ARE YOU” right as about 5 men and at least two Sheppard walk into my flood lights screaming “WHERE THE COPS!!!!!”.
Well needless to say I got my tush back in the house locked the doors and turned the lights off lol. But the whole thing got me so flustered I mean if Cheza would have actually charged them or there dogs they would have shot her. Oh man this just makes my heart stop, stomach turn and me soooo upset I KNOW they would have shot her and hell they would have had every right to as she was acting “aggressive’ (I know it was being protective but all they would see is a pit growling and barking at them)! But dagum it if they would have just said from the beginning “Sheriffs office get the dogs inside maim” me and my dog would have went inside and no exited again!
Bleh well the dogs where on some track which leads me to believe whoever they where tracking went through my yard to so I guess I’m glad I met the cop not whoever they where after!!! A few min after I went back inside a helicopter started to come around with the spotlight all in my yard and surrounding area so I’m assuming someone got shot or killed as they don’t do that intense of a search if someone just beat there wife up or robbed someone.
Well long story short I got the crap scared out of me thinking about my baby girl getting shot trying to protect me like a dumb little mutt. And I discovered this morning when I couldn’t find Lucy or cheza after letting them out to potty that the way the cops and or criminal entered my yard (most likely the cops as criminal normally jump) was by ripping out like 6 planks from my privacy fence so the girls had a grand ole time exploring my neighbors yard this morning.
I hope they caught whoever they wore after and on a more spiteful note I hope one if not all of the cops stepped in dog crap for tearing my fence down making me have to repair it now. :hammer:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Ariel, I am sorry to hear this happened, lmaoo at the cops steppin in dog poo, I wish the same thing. I amglad you all are safe though. Hugs

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
I can guarantee they'd step in crap in my yard...lol

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
omg Ariel, I am sorry to hear this happened, lmaoo at the cops steppin in dog poo, I wish the same thing. I amglad you all are safe though. Hugs
awww thanks your hugs always make it better :hug:

I can guarantee they'd step in crap in my yard...lol
lol they prob did, i suck at picking it up lol when you have like an acer that just alot of space to cover

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dagum is an understatement girl! Glad ya'll are safe, holidays are a crazy time especially for Duval >.<
ya i know they are but it still scared me, did you hear what happened? I'm still clueless

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
ya i know they are but it still scared me, did you hear what happened? I'm still clueless
My guess would be a crazy crackhead or B&E but I didn't see anything on the news. My aunt & cousin's live in J-ville & might know but haven't heard anything.

A few nights ago we had a chopper with search light in our neighborhood shining in ppl's yards & houses. Just gotta make sure you have pepper spray on you :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Creepy thank goodness you ran in to the cops and not the criminal.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
that's scary as heck thank God you and the doggies are alright...

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya it was scary i think the thing that got me all tore up though was the fact that could have been the end of cheza for doing nothing more than going outside for last potties =X. It would have absolutly boke my heart and there would have been nothing i could have done about it! :(

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Do you have a fenced yard? I don't get it sorry I just had lunch and my brain is slowing down.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
david if you read the bottom of the post you will see the cops ripped down about 5-6 planks from the privacy fency so they and there dogs could keep on whatever trail they where on at the back of yard. I think I may call the city tonight see if they will have someone come fix it since it is the cops fault my fence is now tore down.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
david if you read the bottom of the post you will see the cops ripped down about 5-6 planks from the privacy fency so they and there dogs could keep on whatever trail they where on at the back of yard. I think I may call the city tonight see if they will have someone come fix it since it is the cops fault my fence is now tore down.
I thought the robber did that, so they actually torned down your fence and trespassed your private property? that is ridiculuous!! I wouldn't let them get away with that. They would have shot your dog no ifs or butts... that's terrible.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought the robber did that, so they actually torned down your fence and trespassed your private property? that is ridiculuous!! I wouldn't let them get away with that. They would have shot your dog no ifs or butts... that's terrible.
nope plus most criminals won't tear down a fence expecally if there being chased by the cops, it's faster to jump it and slows the cops down. Ya Imma call the city tonight, I am really glad cheza came back to me when i called her man it could have been SO MUCH WORST!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Ariel, let us know what the city says about that, and I can't beleive they didn't tell you, I mean realyl they even knew you had dogs, what would have happened if the neighbors yard wasn't fenced, I mean come on people. I am truely glad you all are ok. More hugs

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I have sings posted all over my windows to beware of dogs. Maybe you can set up some signs on your fence facing the outside so they know you have dogs inside. If the cops saw this they would have called you before ripping your fence maybe.

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya i would but they actually came through my fence from my neighbors back yard, kinda pointless puting a sign in there yard they know i have multiple dogs lol

good news thought my landlord already fixed my fence :woof:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Wow that is crazy. My mom has had a few incidents of the police driving through her property or coming onto her property during a chase ( she lives next to 2 apartment complexes but someone always knocks on her door and tells her to stay inside that they are on her property. It scares the crap out of her but at least she knows what all the lights and noise is about. Glad nothing bad happened.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
You got lucky. REAL lucky. Most would have shot her just for barking.
I think the only reason they didn't was because you were there. I'm so glad to hear everything turned out ok.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts