Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Awwww Trev, she is adorable, I just love her face and if I can give you just a small piece of advice, don't stretch her out so far in the tail end. bring her rear up just a little you want her back to be flat, not sloping at the rear, little piece of info PK taught me at the Georgetown show when I showed Varro for her ;) hugs

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys! I planned on already having her ears cropped, we have a vet that will do it at anytime.
Tye, its a very sloppy stack. she's been really struggling lately and figity. FOCUS LOWLA lmao

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gorgeous pup! :)
thank you
She is cute, good luck at the show
thank you, im not sure if we will be showing her this weekend or not. we have a booth set up, but we're tight on funds this month. we'll see how the rest of the week plays out and decide.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What a cutie Trev! Best of luck showing her :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
May I offer a bit of advice as well? I noticed from the first pic that you're trying to balance control between the lead hand and the hand you're using to adjust her legs/feet with. Just for practicing (and can be used in the show ring) try grasping the lead closer to her head/neck, to give you more control there, and that will give you more balance and freedom to make the necessary adjustments on the hind end. Here's an example of when I was practicing with Debo before I showed him...

Notice where my hand is holding his collar? I know it's a rough stack, and he's a bit stretched out, but it was good for me to look at and see what I was doing wrong, so if I can show you in order to help you out, I'm more than happy too.

Here's another shot (sorry for the poor quality) at an actual show, in the line up. Notice where my hand is? The closer to the head you hold on to the lead, the more control you have over the dog. :) Hope that helps you out.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol she is like "Can I help you?" in that last pic. Cute pics.
she's got some attitude with her lol
What a cutie Trev! Best of luck showing her :)
thank you!
May I offer a bit of advice as well? I noticed from the first pic that you're trying to balance control between the lead hand and the hand you're using to adjust her legs/feet with. Just for practicing (and can be used in the show ring) try grasping the lead closer to her head/neck, to give you more control there, and that will give you more balance and freedom to make the necessary adjustments on the hind end. Here's an example of when I was practicing with Debo before I showed him...

Notice where my hand is holding his collar? I know it's a rough stack, and he's a bit stretched out, but it was good for me to look at and see what I was doing wrong, so if I can show you in order to help you out, I'm more than happy too.

Here's another shot (sorry for the poor quality) at an actual show, in the line up. Notice where my hand is? The closer to the head you hold on to the lead, the more control you have over the dog. :) Hope that helps you out.
thank you!!!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BB great stuff. Trev how did the show go?? Hugs
its coming up this weekend. I'll be leaving this friday for the show on saturday. I was invited to a BBQ that the person throwing the show is having, so that will be fun.
I wont be showing Lowla this event, its a "double show" abd we dont have the funds right now. But we have booth set up there and I cant miss out on money I already put down. It should be a fun weekend, its a fathers day gift to myself lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol bro @ Father's Day gift to yourself :D I know you will do good at the show, lots of business to be had, good luck, try and get pics and let me know how things go :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.