Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd share some pics and a vid of me from a couple of weekends ago.. Enjoy:

The video is of a buddy following me, while my camera is in the bottom right. You can see two points of view :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG dude, that looks sooooo freakin intense. Mad props for what you do there, that video is crazy. Thanks for sharing. Btw, how fast are ya goin??

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG dude, that looks sooooo freakin intense. Mad props for what you do there, that video is crazy. Thanks for sharing. Btw, how fast are ya goin??
Honestly... I don't know lol.. I don't really look down, on the straight away when I'm towards the end I've taken peeks and the max I've seen is around 150ish

:D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol, Oh my gosh that is awesome, I have been on a bike and done 120, that is intense. Thanks for sharing, I am digging these pics :D

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Figured I'd share how my season almost ended :(

I crashed a couple of weeks ago and the bike was in pretty bad shape, I got right back up.. Took me a couple of weeks to rebuild but I got back out on the horse...

oh the irony, notice the sticker on the bottom of bike.

This was on Monday, back out:

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Nice pics - good vids too. What track?

I have a few GoPro videos myself I'll have to post up here sometime.

Did you go down at the track or street? At least you got her back together.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I still miss my 08, it was such a fun bike. But I find more joy in my MKIV surprisingly, cars are more my forte right now. I will get another bike. I am thinking 09+ flat plane R1.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Thanks Save_hutch for bumping this thread. I never saw these.

Tight work jmejiaa!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts