Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of D today. We're still trying to get back in shape if only it would stop raining ;)

Lol fat boy free stack

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
He looks really good considering it's been so damn wet recently! Alice is flat :p

Great pictures by the way, did you get a new camera by any chance? They look better quality than I remember.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pictures he looks anything but fat :)

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Krystal, he is NOT fat!! Shame on you for talking about him like that lol. He's looking amazingly gorgeous though. Thanks for sharing.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you guys :) he cares not, he'll drag me out to play in the rain. That dog would swing on is spring pole all day if I let him lol :) @ Bev I like teasin him ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Awesome action shots Krystal. He looks amazing as always. My fav seal dog byt far. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Pfh, FAT! Where?!

He looks awesome to me :)

I love this handsome man.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Dosia is lookin great Krystal.. no fat there

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's got tons of fat, all in his head loll I swear that where he carries all that weight lol. Thanks for the compliments guys. He's matured into such a great dog :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Awesome pics. Where did you get his collar?

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome pics. Where did you get his collar?
Thank you :) I got that one at the HD Supply store. You can probably get one from the Harley Davidson website for cheaper than the stores though ;)
LOL, that yard needs to be trimmed
Loll yea a couple weeks of straight rain will do that ;) we have to do that yard big time. We're tearing out the chain link and putting in another veggie garden :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts