Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first time posting a video and using VideoBam so I hope it embeds properly and displays correctly! All the video's are fairly short (under 1min).

Edit: Updated vids to Photobucket.....VideoBam blows.

First video is her at 3ish months. The rest are at 12 months and then 13 months (playing fetch) :pupruns::doggy:

The video's were taken in 1080p so if you have the option, watch them in that! Although I am unsure if when I uploaded them to photobucket they changed the rez.

My favorite....Luna and her boyfriend Knox romping as they do. At the very end Luna gets body slammed

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Ugh!! Can anyone else see the videos? When I click on them it takes me to the site and its just a dark screen :(

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dang! :eek: I can see them but ya I know what you mean.

I'd be open to use a different free uploader but I'm not sure which is good/non-invasive/non-spamming! :(:hammer:

Edit: Coach when you click on the thumbnail and takes you to the site, do you see a pop-up that says "click to close"? I click that to close then the vid starts.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhhh crap!

Must be a browser configuration/cookies thing :snow: I can view them all. I click on the link then click on the ad that says "close to play" and it plays!?

Anybody have any other suggestions to free sites for video hosting aside from Youtube? Thanks!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Hey! I watched them! :D not sure if you changed any settings but I waited a minute for each one and then they played! :)

I like the fetch one-- she has a cute little prance going on :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I use my photobucket for my videos.
That was my first thought as I have the bulk of my photos on photobucket. After an upload, what do you copy and paste into the post? Direct, html or the IMG?

Hey! I watched them! :D not sure if you changed any settings but I waited a minute for each one and then they played! :)

I like the fetch one-- she has a cute little prance going on :)
Haha thanks Coach. She's so agile and athletic to date.......I can only hope that continues!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I also use photobucket and I have posted a few videos but it always takes me like 20 minutes to figure out which link to paste...sorry I am no help :p

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
:thumbsup: thanks :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How about embedding it from photobucket?

Edit: Hold on I think I got it...updating original post

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks JTP. Original post is now updated. That 1080p went down to like 10p though when it uploaded lol. It's a shame though...that 1080p looks so damn nice :/ The posted resolution doesn't do justice in the least.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts