Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, this is my first post here. I know that you should usually make an intro post to introduce yourself but i wasn't planning on actually making a post until this morning( i usually just use this site for great info ). I have a 6 week 3 day old little blue nose named Havoc. I started his crate training last night and i was a little nervous to be honest. I took him out at midnight, i wanted to finish watching the Conan show lol, and he did all of his business. Well when i first put him in there he cried just a little bit, quietly, for about 5-10 minutes, then my wife an i were good, he went to sleep! Well i got up at 6:30am expecting some sort of mess in his crate, and to my surprise it was perfectly clean!!! I ran him outside with a baggie of treats, waited for him to do his business, and praised him for a solid 5 minutes lol!! I am so proud, he had a great 1st night in his crate and went 6 1/2 hours with no mess! I just wanted to share my great puppy news with everyone, thank you for reading.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute pup and good job for him and his 1st clean night , hope he keeps it up for you :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.