Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He gets jealous when the girls get on his mill... this is his first try out with the belt & harness, and he's really digging it! Please look past dougs long nappy head.

not so sure about this harness thing yet

Okay dad, I guess I can try this out for that peice of cheese... I know we're going to phase out the cheeze in a few days.

Here's piggy pig

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bahaha Cree and thor probably move at the same speed! Auntie Whitney you can baby sit anytime!

·
Premium Member
5,074 Posts
You have to many doggies. I shall take him...LMAO

Hey or pig. You know I like me some hard headed girls...LMAO

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
those pictures are great...where did you get your mill at?

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those pictures are great...where did you get your mill at?
thanks so much. I got the mill second hand from a buddy of mine who had to get rid of his dogs because of falling onto hard times financially... can't beat a grand carpet mill for 80 bucks!!!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
they are getting so big! what are you feeding those babies! lol! they are turning into some handsome young men tho...they are gonna be head turners. =)

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Doug needs to shave his legs. I'm gonna need for you to get that taken care of...LMAO
:rofl: ya made me spit my coffee all over my pc at work ... shhh I'm not even suppose to be on tho ...

IBC pass me pig I'm loving that smile ! their both great looking dogs definitely

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Pig is such a cute little thing! Cree sure has a nice body on him!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG they are sooo very cute, Mr. Pig can come visit Tye-Tye here in tx anytime along with Cree and Felony, lol. Great looking dogs :D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Wow Cree looks great... I bet when you have the opportunity to get some real time invested in that thing he will be rock solid! Does he go crazy for a certain toy? since youre using a lure anyway to start out maybe something he likes to chew on or curl up with wil make him more eager? I dunno I have to think of things for when I get Chino and Loca their mill...

Great pics I love the expressions on his face hahahahaha

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow Cree looks great... I bet when you have the opportunity to get some real time invested in that thing he will be rock solid! Does he go crazy for a certain toy? since youre using a lure anyway to start out maybe something he likes to chew on or curl up with wil make him more eager? I dunno I have to think of things for when I get Chino and Loca their mill...

Great pics I love the expressions on his face hahahahaha
That's the problem with cree... nothing but good ol lovin's and food get him going. He reminds me alot of eeyore to be honest... his high speed is NOTHING compared to the girls. This is the first thing that he's shown interest in, we really don't need the cheese he was going on his own, but the cheese made it so much mor interesting to him. I wish they were toy driven, things would be alot easier!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Pig wants to come back and live in NM! lol They look so great with the ears done!!

Tell Doug not to grab the dogs by the lower part of the leg to stack them, he needs to grab them by the elbow and set the front. Drop the front under the shoulder but do not pick up the foot to stack..... silly boyz!! lol

You guys have done well stacking them, I am proud of you! lol ;)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lmao no WONDER that crap didn't work for us! All dougs fault!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts