Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to leave in an hour to go pick up Lisa and Crixus from the Sacramento Airport!
Crixus with Lisa at petsmart the other day with Lisa.

Crixus waiting with Lisa to board this morning :D

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Registered
795 Posts
Ah! She's so beautiful!

I'm so happy for you guys :)

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Your gunna have the best day ever :) Congrats

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
WOOO HOOOOO, OMG Holly, I can't wait til you get back home :D HUGS to all involved this is such an awesome thing :D

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Lisa is on the plane and Holly left me a long time ago to pick her up. Can't wait to see them!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm playing with Lisa and you guys aren't :p

Crixus relaxing with her bone.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Right on you guys :) I wish I had my car today I'd drive down and see ya.

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
OMG that would be fun I'ma gunna smack Ryan for not giving me the car today :(

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
What airline do you fly on? I have been searching to find one to bring my pup to Florida but can;t seem to find any that allow him on over 20lbs.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
OMG that would be fun I'ma gunna smack Ryan for not giving me the car today :(
I am here till 3pm tomorrow ;)

What airline do you fly on? I have been searching to find one to bring my pup to Florida but can;t seem to find any that allow him on over 20lbs.
I flew on Southwest but Crixus's bent the rules a bit ;) long story but normally you cannot fly with dog in the cabin unless they are small carry on's

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
no way! Thats so cool, was he out during the flight? or under the seat? yeah, I am having no luck finding any. not looking forward to that long a drive myself, let alone poor pup! lol maybe one day...

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I train service dogs and she flew as a service dog in training. She was perfect at the airport because I have put a lot of Obed on her. Technically she is service dog in training since Holly has back issues I wanted to have Crixus assist her. I have put a lot of work in getting Crixus ready to fly so she bent then rules a bit but that is not something the average dog owner can do. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts