Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the website up and running. It has a LOT of work still but I got the collar page going and the 1" collars posted. Thought of the website would be appreciated, please let me know what you think so far.
I'm working on the layout still and will add more and more everyday. thanks
Custom K9 Gear

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Great job! Looks great from my phone which is a good thing cause I don't look sites who don't work mobile. :). I saw you mentioned custom. Any idea how to do this? I can't find the company that makes them but would like one.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oooo Ames I like that hidden prong collar!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great job! Looks great from my phone which is a good thing cause I don't look sites who don't work mobile. :). I saw you mentioned custom. Any idea how to do this? I can't find the company that makes them but would like one.

Sent from Petguide.com App
Yes we make those too! They are just not on our website yet. I use them all the time with clients and my dogs.

Looks like business is booming..... plan on giving back to the cause in vip?
I am so busy I will try but I don't have as much free time for internet anymore. :(

I'll be placing an order :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
:clap:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
i want a hidden prong!!!! i would buy 2 of them!!!!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Yes those are popular! We are getting more and more requests for them. We do not have them on the website or FB yet because our prong collar shipment doesn't come in for another 2 weeks.
ok... well let me know. :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I really want that bright green one with sheep skin. It would totally match D's back pack :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts