Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Done had 2 today and now another one is coming. I swear its aiming for my hometown. It has just barley passed me, but now (this new bigger one) news is saying its headed right this way all of a sudden lol. Tornado hit about 30 miles east from me this mornig and about 35 miles north awhile ago. Any of yall in this storm?

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Yep I am in Lithia Springs waiting for it to hit us. Be safe!!! Georgia Folks don't go out if you don't have to.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a 4th super cell right behind this other one about to come thru. If I disappear it was a Tornado lol

Reactions: Sadie

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers! Stay safe!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Probably the same storm that just came through Knoxville about 2 hours ago. Was getting the start of some funnel clouds out of it here. Here are some pics different friends from around my area has sent me.

If I seen this 1 you best believe I'd be turning around lol. This was right at the Bowater paper plant in Athens Tn.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
WOW Dmc those are cool pics!! Those are def funnel clouds. Hope you guys are safe as well!! Everyone bring the dog's in if they are outside!!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
yeah we've been getting the leftover clouds and storms here in Louisiana...y'all stay safe!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
wow very cool pics, looks scary thankfully with all the mountains we have here we never get those, closest I have seen one is like this in pictures. hope you all stay safe.

·
Registered
58 Posts
A few more pics I've gotten. The hail is really coming down now. And thx. for the well wishes guys. We are getting some crazy storms here. As soon as 1 stops another 1 kicks in!

Hail out of my yard. Glad the truck is in the garage lol.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Those pics are crazy!!! Hope everyone is OK. Saw they did a lot of damage. Those storms are supposed to be heading into NC tomorrow. Hopefully they die down a little.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
WOW That is insane!! It just started lightening here. I am glad everyone is ok. Wild Deuce I heard on the weather channel that once it reaches you guys it should have died down quite a bit so hopefully you guys won't get anything serious. Lauren and Ronnie I hope you guys are ok as well!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I believe it's about done here now. Got so many pics friends have sent me its unreal. Here is a few more lol.

East side of Knoxville.

West Knoxville the side I live on. Imagine hitting this at 50 mph.

·
Registered
901 Posts
That is crazy. We've had 2 tornado warnings here in Ohio so far today and now we are under thunderstorm warnings for the night. We haven't seen nothing like you are showing in the your pics though, so far.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Just got off of work I am in Woodstock and they said there is a tornado on the ground off 75 in Bartow County about 30 minutes from me. Sirens been going off all night here.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Can't believe the wild weather you guys are having. Be safe, Americans!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Tornado watch expired here at 1030 pm. Rain has stopped, but we still have some flickers of lightning here. Temp has definitely dropped now, and feels great compared to this afternoon when I was at work. D, I believe I saw your first pic of the hail on the news tonight on channel 10 lol. I swear they showed that exact pic. Great pix though. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts