Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another forum someone mentioned dagger/camelot possible for this monster

Can anyone explain just what makes these bloodlines [the parents, as per neighbour, were ADBA registered but never gave me a pedigree]

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Looks like a bandogg to me. I see alot of flaws. Pretty dog but not correct.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Not correct buy yeah possible dagger or camolot. Dangerzone, all possible, they all have whopper blood so yeah, they are bandogs.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I wouldn't say he's that but Camelot and dagger put off some bigger stuff.. too big for my liking

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Those lines are notorious for high rears. Still unsure why those lines have been so popular especically with the unstable temperments they are also known for. Good weight pull dogs though

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Minus the camolt sorry.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Im also suprised that is an adba dog.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Sorry I am posting from my phone at work and it is slow. Ment to say camolot is the only one without whopper blood. They tend to be shorter and wider. I have seen worse rears on some adba dogs.

per

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Im not, ADBA is just another registry.. Better than most but has gone down over the years..

Got yourself a Bandog

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Seems like the OP will never respond to this thread..but yeah...bandoggie like my bandawg up top said! :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
In the 80 and early 90' weight pull was really big deal. The big trophy was for the most weight pulled. People mixed mastiff with bulldog to get bigger stronger dogs to get the upper hand. I see allot of people blame the registries and there is couple stories that say members of the ADBA new about the "Whopper" dog but I am not sure. Besides that there is little that a registry ca do about Paper hanging. All I know is in the recent year the ADBA has changed a lot of the competitive weight pull rules to try and cut down on the amount of hanging papers for the competition. Such as making the trophies for body pound 55 and under and 55 and over, both by percentage instead of just witch dog pulls the most, it is most pound for pound. I have seen them take a more active role in the cut back of Bullies and bandogs being registered. has to be hard to do erase 15+ years of dogs.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
:goodpost:
In the 80 and early 90' weight pull was really big deal. The big trophy was for the most weight pulled. People mixed mastiff with bulldog to get bigger stronger dogs to get the upper hand. I see allot of people blame the registries and there is couple stories that say members of the ADBA new about the "Whopper" dog but I am not sure. Besides that there is little that a registry ca do about Paper hanging. All I know is in the recent year the ADBA has changed a lot of the competitive weight pull rules to try and cut down on the amount of hanging papers for the competition. Such as making the trophies for body pound 55 and under and 55 and over, both by percentage instead of just witch dog pulls the most, it is most pound for pound. I have seen them take a more active role in the cut back of Bullies and bandogs being registered. has to be hard to do erase 15+ years of dogs.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
If those are the type of dogs the adba are registering than ive lost all hope. The ukc is bad enough. Breaks my heart. So much for preserving the breed

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
If those are the type of dogs the adba are registering than ive lost all hope. The ukc is bad enough. Breaks my heart. So much for preserving the breed
That dog isn't adba registered... the guy was screaming that the sire and dam were

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
That dog isn't adba registered... the guy was screaming that the sire and dam were
It wouldn't surprise me either way, i've seen some shit coming from ADBA the last several years.. No where near as bad as UKC/AKC but its there.

Either way the OP is banned so thats that.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me either way, i've seen some shit coming from ADBA the last several years.. No where near as bad as UKC/AKC but its there.

Either way the OP is banned so thats that.
A couple years ago at a GA show they brought in a "dagger" dog that was so big they couldn't weight him in.. they guessed his weight at 150 lbs.. needless to say he never made the first pull.. lol

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Not correct buy yeah possible dagger or camolot. Dangerzone, all possible, they all have whopper blood so yeah, they are bandogs.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost: nuff' said............

1 - 19 of 19 Posts