Go Pitbull Forums banner

Dagger / Camelot Blood?

8K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Firehazard 
#1 ·
On another forum someone mentioned dagger/camelot possible for this monster

Can anyone explain just what makes these bloodlines [the parents, as per neighbour, were ADBA registered but never gave me a pedigree]

See less See more
#4 ·
I wouldn't say he's that but Camelot and dagger put off some bigger stuff.. too big for my liking

#5 ·
Those lines are notorious for high rears. Still unsure why those lines have been so popular especically with the unstable temperments they are also known for. Good weight pull dogs though

#10 ·
Im not, ADBA is just another registry.. Better than most but has gone down over the years..

Got yourself a Bandog

#9 ·
Sorry I am posting from my phone at work and it is slow. Ment to say camolot is the only one without whopper blood. They tend to be shorter and wider. I have seen worse rears on some adba dogs.

per

#11 ·
Seems like the OP will never respond to this thread..but yeah...bandoggie like my bandawg up top said! :)

#16 ·
That dog isn't adba registered... the guy was screaming that the sire and dam were

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.