Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes her nametag says lyric...because that was her name lol. but the littles in the house have a hard time saying it...so daisy she is lol

(and i and our vet are aware of how skinny she is. shes had quite the battle with worms...3 dewormings later shes still struggling to keep weight on...we get her fecal results sometime today. thats part of why i am here, help putting some weight on my little chicken bones here)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she is beautiful!!! Hope she gets better soon!

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
search this site for Satin Balls
From all the posts I've read in the past this seems to be the way people put weight on sick dogs.
She's wicked cute, I hope she gets better quickly.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have heard of satin balls, i made them for a sick pup we fostered a long time ago. dont know why i didnt think of those. lol thanks for the reminder ecko!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
we actually adopted her from a local rescue.
Glad to hear you rescued her. Good for you! Hope she is all better soon. What are you feeding her for dog food? I would get her on a great premium food for starters :) keep us posted on her. She is a doll!

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
You can also pick up a tube of nutrical. We used it for my Mom's dachshund when she was unable to eat enough to keep weight on.

Congrats on your rescue. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Just about any major pet store, it's usually next to vitamins and food enhancers. It reminds me of hair ball paste for cats, but dogs actually like it.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Aw, She's beautiful!

I'm no help with the food situation though.

Hope she gets better soon :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys :) shes been with us about 6 weeks now, and is just awesome. LOVES the kiddos and everyone she meets. always willing to try new things (with a little caution lol). she fits in just perfect...well, we fit in with her lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts