Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate the help and advice I received last time about my 14 week old pit Dallas. Since my last post Dallas perked up and went back to eating like she normally had. This morning though, I noticed she had diarrhe her sitter said she had it threw out the day. Tonight, it was like water, so I gave her some water to keep her hydrated and 2 mins later she threw up all her dinner! I'm soooo worried about her!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Well it could be a blockage but probably more of an upset belly. Dogs puke all the time. Try waiting for 24 hours. I feed chicken broth only if my boy can't keep food down. If your dog is throwing up the broth and not going the bathroom take her into the vet. Other than that the fast should help get her belly back to normal.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I just want to add this, if your dog is getting dehydrated you can give her some Pedialite. My boy got pretty sick a while back and couldn't keep anything down and I'd freeze some of the orange kind in an ice cube tray so I could pop out a few cubes and he could just lick on them. I think it was much easier on his stomach to not try and drink a whole bunch at one time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts