Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i jus found out jazzy is allergic to corn....i know rite corn!!! So folks i need sum advice on what type if puppy food to feed her that doesn't have anything with corn in it!! please help!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I feed Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Formula here are the ingredients:

Ingredients
Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, canola oil, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried fermentation products of Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

It is an all stage food, so you feed puppy to adult the same thing.

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
TOTW is a great grain free food. Scores 6/6 on the dog food analysis site.

·
Banned
808 Posts
okay i jus found out jazzy is allergic to corn....i know rite corn!!! So folks i need sum advice on what type if puppy food to feed her that doesn't have anything with corn in it!! please help!!
Most all of the higher quality kibbles sold have no corn. Just read labels when you buy. Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul Puppy Formula is a good one that you can find at most pet stores. Here's the ingredients:

Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul : Products : Puppies : Dry Food : Puppy Formula

·
Banned
808 Posts
Anything grain free will be fine. good luck
Why do people think grains are so bad in dog food? I constantly hear this and I don't get it.
If it is a good grain it is not bad in the least bit but cheap grains like corn I agree.

Reactions: Trapboi103
1 - 10 of 10 Posts