Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I don't think my son has a brain in his head. I bought a 50# bag of goat feed so he had something to use to get them back in the barn did he use it NNNNOOOO. He used dog food heck he didn't even take the goat feed out of the van :hammer: so now I have to leave early today and drive 30 miles out of my way to get more dog food:roll: dang kid. I love him to death but sometimes I wonder what is happening in that head of his.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Lol!! He probably didnt wanna do it in the first place, so he just used what was easiest. Make him do it again the right way!! Spare the rod, spoil the child!!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He isn't spoiled at all. He just has different thoughts going on in his head so that he is forgetful. He is always working on art stuff so I forgive him cause he is a good kid just can remeber jack sh!t.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
^^^ lmao.... ahaha, its ok, my brothers were lazy when it came to feedin the chickens and pigs growing up.. they would just give them left over sandwhiches and pomagrante seads becuz there was a pom. tree right next to the coops lol

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He will be 17 in April. He is mad at me for talking about this here. He is like "why do you want to be so mean. I just forgot." I just laughed at him.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
hahahaha oh give him a break it was an honest mistake im sure he wont do it again after reading this thread HAHA lesson learnt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts