Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, My daughter Cassidy wanted a jeep so we took it a step further. kinda nuts to put a 16 year old in something like this. Shes helped in the build and paid for all of it. so I thought "What the heck"! Mom doesnt think its so cool though

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice RIDE! i love the rims! you guys built this really?! wow well done! congrats on the kid's car GO GIRL! i call wranglers the desert spiders. tell momma not to worry! my first ride was a truck too much better than any car for beginners (my opinion). you learn about safety early you don't speed as much cause if it's higher off the ground you can feel the speed even when you're not speeding and you tend tyo slow down. plus you guys are gonna be with her every step :cop: so she'll be all set. she's gonna get one sooner or later anyway right? GO for it cause if you can drive a truck you can drive em all. also those wranglers are well built and can handle almost everything. you should see them in the desert races amazing! wish her all the luck! grandma stinger says always wear Seat belts, don't speed and don't make sudden sharp turns :)

again nice car!:D

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
NICE!!! Now you just have to worry about young guys like I was who are out looking for girls driving jeeps and trucks like this one!!:)

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Wow, that's nice! I bet she'll be real careful in it, with all the work and $$ that have gone into it. Very cool!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OldFortKennels said:
NICE!!! Now you just have to worry about young guys like I was who are out looking for girls driving jeeps and trucks like this one!!:)
I know what your saying! she can take care of herself. and she always has Lucy with to back her up

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
What cool ride!!!! I would love to have one like that. It is a good thing she has Lucy with her you can never tell these days it is good to have protection.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Moderator
4,389 Posts
Check it out, that's awsome. I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's good that she has money in it and has put work into it, too. She'll appreciate it more and take better care of it.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
I like it just like it is

what are those 33's ?

35's!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OldFortKennels said:
I like it just like it is

what are those 33's ?

35's!
35s with a total of 7 in lift ARB in the difs, high pro all the way setup for nOs man I can go on all night

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
LOL thats great stuff. Ive had a jacked up truck or two in my life:)

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got any pics fort? Id love to see what Tenn. folks do to their trucks. diffrent style in diffrent parts of the country. I will dig up some pics of my past trucks and post um, maybe some of my muscle cars too if i can find um. Last year we built a big block snowblower with dual quads, the walk behind style, it got 4 1/2GALS per mile

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
lol
Ive had some cars too. 2 72 chevelles and 1 72 Nova

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
I had a 76 chevy on 38 Super Swampers but pulled those off for some 35 Mickey T's.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts