Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
with the heat being over 100f for a good part of the month today was just too much to do anything. i first let the two out and instantly both said, oh shhh its too hot. i figured the girls were playing so i got some of both. our little boston ruby stayed inside cause it was too much for her.

here is just a few, but it was a day off from working out.

gia was dancing with him and left him on the table. i was hoping he would adjust to put a load on his legs but he didnt. once he saw his bubble bottle he went crazy

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hes handsome..I have the the same issue here. He has had the last two days off with it being 95 degrees out lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
He is such a gorgeous boy! Great pics :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
so cute! Love the one on the table, lol yeah I took my boy out today for our walk, he stopped, looked at me, walked to go the bathroom and then headed back towards the house, like OK im done, lets go home. Took him for a short 1/2 mile walk and then hosed him off, of course he then had zoomies all over the yard and then realized, CRAP its hot I forgot!! they rock :) glad for us its supposed to go back to the 70's tomorrow and this weekend...

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
ship him to me, I will finish conditioning him but I cant guarantee you will get him back lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
jimmy great pics as always, man Onyx is such a looker :D

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heather- i started him on a pre keep regim. I am looking to stay the same weight but adjust the overall condition he is in already

When i look at onyx i just dont see what he looks like untill i see the pics. He just shedded his winter coat it seems. He is back to his wet look

Onyx has been doing alot of air time to get a higher grip on his sppring pole

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Jimmy I heart me some Onyx, he sure is a sexy boy and look at the hops, very nice :D

·
Take no prisoners
554 Posts
great idea with the pre keep! I wish I did one with my dog. he is looking good keep it up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.