Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My birthday is tomorrow but yesterday was our day off so my boyfriend surprised me by renting a boat for the day in celebration =). It was Odysseys' first time on a boat and she wasn't quite sure what to think of it... but definitely warmed up.

Thanks for looking :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Beautiful pictures and Happy early Birthday! Hope your actual birthday is as great a day as you had yesterday.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Really! Stop posting these gorgeous pics of crystal blue water and beautiful landscapes LOL! I'm jealous! Awesome pics! Looks like you had a great day! Happy Birthday :)

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Happy birthday!!
A boat, really? Come on! Your boyfriend is awesome!

I'm headed to Riverview and Largo next weekend with Ecko, I can't wait to try him in the water again. Beach and doggie weekends in the gulf are the best. :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Nice picks!! Happy bday!!

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Good pictures! Looks like your in my neck of the woods (so to speak).

I am in the Brandon area. If you are near this area, I would love to get Zeus (my staffy) meeting other dogs while he is still young, also he is a bit fearful of strangers but we are working on that.

PM me if interested in meeting somewhere public, I could bring my wife and daughter along. I have pictures of them on the pictures forum, under Zeus the Am Staff.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Very nice pics!The water and views are the only thing I miss about living in Fl
...what?? You don't miss the 6in palmetto cockroaches?? Lol

Sorry, excuse the thread hi jack :pupruns:

Reactions: dixieland

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Hell NO!!Have you ever been woken up from one crawling on your face?
Lol yeeeesss!! I grabbed that sucker with my fingers and squished it while I was sleeping. After I realized what it was I was sooo grossed out. Had to dip my hands in bleach! Lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks so much everyone for the kind words =) I wish my birthday would be HALF as awesome as this day but unfortunately I will spend the entirety of it at work. Boo!

Vilebeast, I would meet up with you somewhere but I am not very close to Brandon. I live a half hour south of Sarasota, it's a good 2 hour drive I'd say to you. However if you find yourself in the area by all means shoot me a message. Odyssey is excellent around other dogs and I'd love to see your little one.

I'd gladly trade snow for living like I do :D I just love the beach lifestyle, and not the stereotypical whicker furniture and obnoxiously tropical t-shirts like the tourists want you to believe :p putting up with some pesky critters doesn't put a feint in my heart to part with it! Though if I had been woken up by a palmetto bug on my face I might have a different opinion lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
BEAUTIFUL pictures, look like you had a blast! Your girl looks like she had fun after she figured out she was safe. :) Happy Birthday!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts