Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a couple of pics of my son working Houdini to day on a practice track at James Roger's house today. And I have added a couple of the other dogs.

Daymian and Houdini. Houdini was getting use to pulling straight and Daymian was getting use to calling Houdini to the end of the track.

Bango doing his thing as always

Diamonds first time on a track
teaching her what she is suppose to do

Remi having a hard time catching on but we did not expect alot out of her today this was her first time in a harness and her first time on a track.

·
Banned
431 Posts
lol dy did ok lmfao 7.8 times her bw is just ok the frist time she got on a track and she could have went more lol just ok

·
Banned
431 Posts
lol out dan yes i know where to go to get the wheels

·
Banned
431 Posts
lol and as for the kid he can get any dog to work he has a gift
and if he and his dog keep it they will at all stars come fall
that dog would run threw a brick wall then threw fire for my son
like i have always said APBTS are kids dog i have saw it time and time again dog wont work put a kid in front of them and they will pull the house DOWN
every dog on my yard works better for my 6yo but tia she wont know what to make of him but she love that boy like he is one of her pups and she has never had a litter i cant get on to him in front of her

·
Registered
771 Posts
thats pretty nifty. Got everyone involved aswell. Go little guy in the blue shirt.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I love seeing kids working with the dogs like that. IMO its the best thing for kids to get involved with. The dogs look like they had a good time

·
Banned
431 Posts
I love seeing kids working with the dogs like that. IMO its the best thing for kids to get involved with. The dogs look like they had a good time
:goodpost:

the kids are what will make are brake this i think eveyone should try get there kids in what ever you with your dogs
i should say in all breed but the apbt is a kid dog and most other breeds are not

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
when we eventually have kids and they are up and walking I want to get them involved with all the aspects of raising a dog from the feeding and cleaning to the fun work.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bango is killllin it lol.
did remi seem like she enjoyed it?
remi really just seemed like she was unsure of what she was suppose to do and a little scared of the cart. she kept wanting to back up instead of going forward and then when going forward she wanted to stop and look back at the cart. She got better as the day went on but i know it will take some time for her to figure out what she is suppose to do. I have confidence in her and if you know me, I dont give up and I dont let my dogs either I will keep everyone updated on how she does. we are going to work with some drag this week

1 - 16 of 16 Posts