·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

me n deagz just relaxin =)

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Man, watching dogs stick their heads out of windows reminds me of how life is precious and we should be enjoying the simple things. Great photos!

3,968 Posts
i love your dog man!!! i have a soft spot for fawns.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i love fawns too =) these photos was taken a couple months ago. hes seems to keep growing.. i dont know if he'll ever stop LOL. he just keeps getting taller i thought they were supposed to stop growing in hieght by 1 year. his legs are getting kinda lanky LOL

·
Registered
726 Posts
...wow...He and Jay are fairly similar...except he has that black mask around his nose and his brows are black....I guess because he is manly lol. And he IS tall...jat isn't tall at all.

3,968 Posts
ya i love fawns too =) these photos was taken a couple months ago. hes seems to keep growing.. i dont know if he'll ever stop LOL. he just keeps getting taller i thought they were supposed to stop growing in hieght by 1 year. his legs are getting kinda lanky LOL
well ypu sure did get urself a nice fawn there! i think part of the reason why i like them so much is not only cuz the color is real nice. but its also easier to see muscle tone in them then in most of the other colors apbts come in. they can grow till about 2 years or so. onyx just had a growth spurt not too long ago and he is one and 8 months.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well ypu sure did get urself a nice fawn there! i think part of the reason why i like them so much is not only cuz the color is real nice. but its also easier to see muscle tone in them then in most of the other colors apbts come in. they can grow till about 2 years or so. onyx just had a growth spurt not too long ago and he is one and 8 months.
1 year and 8 months?! no way!! i wonder how big this guy is gonna get... his dad was 100 pounds and his mom was like 60 pounds. i always thought he was was going to take after his mother because he got his mothers coat and after 1 year he just stopped growing but he seems to keep growing lol. i guess the only way to tell is to wait till 2 years of age. and yes the fawn makes it so much easier to see the muscle tone thats what i love about the fawns. haha

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...wow...He and Jay are fairly similar...except he has that black mask around his nose and his brows are black....I guess because he is manly lol. And he IS tall...jat isn't tall at all.
YAAA thats what i said when i commented on ur photo a little while back. when ur girl was a puppy it reminded me soooo much of my boy when he was a little pup. except for the muzzle of course.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts