Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
http://pblnn.com/
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please join us tonight at 8pm! Attorney Fred Kray will discuss with Jennifer Edwards, Esq. the Commerce City, Colorado dog shooting and the lawsuit that she is filing. The shooting was caught on video and has gone viral. Rebekah Lusk, Esq. will also be joining the show in a round-table discussion of effective methods to successfully prosecute a dog shooting case. Ms. Lusk obtained a six figure verdict in a dog shooting case.

Jennifer Edwards, Esq: Lawsuit over Commerce City shooting:
Attorney Fred Kray will discuss with Jennifer Edwards, Esq. the Commerce City, Colorado dog shooting and the lawsuit that is being filed. The shooting was captured on video and has gone viral.

• Recap of last week's show
  • Weekly news update
  • Dog bites with Jim Crosby
  • BSL Alerts with Jodi Preis
  • Facebook Favorites with Amy Conrad
  • Dog Park Diary

Jennifer Edwards, Esq: Lawsuit over Commerce City shooting 12/04 by Pit Bulletin Legal News | Blog Talk Radio

If you have not heard about this story, its pretty horrible. 7NEWS - Police chief orders investigation into officers' shooting of dog in Commerce City - Archive Story

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I cant wait to hear this!
HEY!
tonite will be the last chance this year to get free vip passes to the private forums at GP. Get in the chat room during the show to get in on this. you must be logged in at blogtalk to participate

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Show is on now, let me know if you're listening so I can make sure you get free VIP!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hmmmm can you log out and back in? I'm in chat. is it showing just not letting you chat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts