Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes a beautiful pup... but all that stuffing in the bottom picture i would definately keep away from her.... please watch what she chews on cause some of the things you would never think of is what could hurt her :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shes a beautiful pup... but all that stuffing in the bottom picture i would definately keep away from her.... please watch what she chews on cause some of the things you would never think of is what could hurt her :)
thanks i will trust me this is a everyday routine so im use to cleaning lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Yay new pics of Deja, I just love her brindleing, she is gettin so big, thanks for sharing :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
thanks i will trust me this is a everyday routine so im use to cleaning lol
sorry it just parnoids me.. we had a friend whos dog had started chewing on a towel and had swallowed a string and she died as the vet was goin in to see what was wrong.... :(

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Circel M, I am lovin ya new siggy pic, welcoem to VIP :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yay new pics of Deja, I just love her brindleing, she is gettin so big, thanks for sharing :D
thats what i was thinking she is big for age i mean i know all dogs are different but she almost ways 50lbs dad was over a 100 mom was lil over 75lb i think i got a monsta on my hands

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
how old is she again?? Wow Phoenix topped out at 97lbs once, just muscle and fat, I toned him down though, lol, plus age, he is about 75, still heavy but we just started workin out again :p

hahah She gonna be abig gurl :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
well you can pretty much double her weight and size and that is what she will be full gorwn ;) She is gonna be a monster, should see about weight pull with her ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg Circel M, I am lovin ya new siggy pic, welcoem to VIP :D
thanks. they were out of a littler of 11 pups... 5 males and 6 females... i couldnt choose between the 3 which one to keep so i kept all 3 of them...lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I can see why I am in love with CoCO :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I can see why I am in love with CoCO :D
CoCo is my 4 year old's..lol.. shes the biggest of the litter besides her brother Tater.. she is gonna be pretty though.. i guess thats why we have too many dogs cause i can never pick just one..lol :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts