1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
oh wow she is pretty!

·
Banned
314 Posts
blue nose isnt a " type" or bloodline of pitbull , it is simply the color of its nose .
Correct, it is a strain just as the OFRN is a strain.

And the "blue's" are show stock now, therefore in the AST family.
Backyard breeders still fool many today on this.

·
Banned
314 Posts
BTW, that don't mean she won't make a good pup...looks good. :)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
hows blue a show strain? its just a black dilute. yes i know alot of people considered them curs but i wouldnt say all blues are show dogs.

·
Banned
314 Posts
hows blue a show strain? its just a black dilute. yes i know alot of people considered them curs but i wouldnt say all blues are show dogs.
The last true blue was in the 1936 Oklahoma convention, and was beat by Searcy Jeff, whom Bob Wallace bought, and used as a foundation dog.

People will believe what they want,,,I simply spoke my belief...:)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Okay guys/gals. Please let's keep it simple. Personal opinions or proven history aren't really relative, nor do they belong in this thread. The OP simply posted a pic and asked us what we think. While it's wonderful that we're knowledgeable enough to correct the OP on his/her thoughts of "bluenose" being a bloodline, the rest of the information is irrelevant to this thread. Those discussions belong in the, ehemmm... past.

To the OP, your pup is gorgeous, and the previous posters were correct in informing you that "blue nose" simply refers to the color of the dog's nose, not a particular type, strain or bloodline.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts