Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to "gopitbull" and im not to sure about the protocal here,but i see some threds have been deleated,do threds on this site have a shelf life?
or were these particular threds seen as offensive and or inappropraite.
thanx,just tryin to understand the site..

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Hi, threads should not be automatically-deleted, and usually only duplicate threads or offensive threads are deleted. What deleted threads are you seeing?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was apbt bloodines,the medias slant on bsl regarding the apbt issue in palo alto,merel colored apbt a few others,maybe my computer is messed up,lol

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Lol. ur computer didnt mess up. I thought I had deleted the one on bloodlines by accident b/c Legend was slamming his paws on the keyboard when I was getting information(i left the gopitbull site up in the back of the website i was getting info from) for the bloodlines thread. But now that I look none of the ones I started(merles, bsl in palo alto, bloodlines) are gone. And a couple that others have started are gone. I know I PM'd Oldfort about it thinking maybe someone posted something inapproiaprate(sp) on the bloodlines one and maybe he had to close it. But he said the only one he closed was the one asking should we legalize dogfighting or something like that.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
I dont get it, I couldnt find your "bloodlines" thread earlier tonight. what other threads are missing?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Bloodlines, Palo Alto issue, one on BSL that Cane76 made, Merle Apbt, Dog Food Ratings, 2 on members that have asked about Dog food, New pictures of Oldfort's dogs, and a couple of others that are now nowhere to be found.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
I am gald I am not the only one who noticed!!! lol.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
ok we are missing several threads. I deleted the thread on weather we should legalize dog fighting I didnt think it was necessary. In doing so I may have inadvertanely taken a few post along for the ride also. For this I apologize profusely. There was nothing wrong with the other threads and If indeed I am the culprit I am very sorry! I was trying to see if I did delete them but I cant tell.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Yep, it was just a mistake. If anyone's thread got deleted that shouldn't have, feel free to re-post it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.