Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have a red nose of one year old diagnosed with demodactic mange, since October 2016 this is in crisis, I have used some medications, but nothing has taken effect, please help me ... I speak from Brazil ... sorry my English

Enviado de meu XT1033 usando Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
Hi everyone, I have a red nose of one year old diagnosed with demodactic mange, since October 2016 this is in crisis, I have used some medications, but nothing has taken effect, please help me ... I speak from Brazil ... sorry my English

You need to build up the dogs immune system as well as treat the mange. Ivermectin should be prescribed by your vet. Feed a quality kibble, add apple cider vinegar with the mother and bovine colostrum as supplements. Duoxo makes amazing products as far as shampoos, wipes, and sprays to help things along as well. Just make sure you see a vet for proper medication.
I hope your pup heals quickly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to build up the dogs immune system as well as treat the mange. Ivermectin should be prescribed by your vet. Feed a quality kibble, add apple cider vinegar with the mother and bovine colostrum as supplements. Duoxo makes amazing products as far as shampoos, wipes, and sprays to help things along as well. Just make sure you see a vet for proper medication.
I hope your pup heals quickly.
Ola,boa tarde,obrigada por responder, ja levei meu cao a tres veterinarios,ele ja tomou ivermectina ,varios shampoos e sabonetes, e o medicamento Bravecto. Se puder me indicar algum medicamento usado ai fora,pois os usados aqui no Brasil ja usei... Dou racao super premium e ja usei suplementos vitaminicos... obrigada

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
What food do you feed? And what suppliments are you using?
There really aren't a lot of meds other then ivermectin and shampoos. A compromised immune system is what causes the flare up. So if you work on that, your treatments from the vet will work better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts