Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shamefully happened in my hometown.

BEFORE

AFTER

The Parole Board reads all letters sent to them concerning these cases. They become a permanent part of the inmates file.

This is a call for action. Please write the parole board and ask he remain behind bars. Be polite but firm. He is not ready to be paroled.

The letters should be sent to:
The Alabama Board of Pardons and Paroles
PO Box 302405, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
The letter should reference: "Juan Daniels, AIS#263875″

You can also email the following:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
OMg Sandra so sad but such a happy ending. He is truly a breed ambassador and a wonderful example of what these dogs endure at the hands of man yet they are able to forgive. I will definitely write a letter to the parole board.

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you PBM..it's just to close to home. You can type in a search on this and there are a lot of websites that you can just online sign the petition.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
OMG.....omg

·
parasite killer
518 Posts
I saw this all on youtube myself a week or so ago. It made me cry. I am not a person that cries except when it comes to the abuse and torture of animals. That guy is a cry baby whine butt, all over using a car. This reminds me why I love my dogs so much and dislike 98% of the human population.

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree. If you do that over not getting to use the car what would you REALLY do to someone that made you really angry. God forbid this guy EVER has kids!!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Thank you Sandra for sharing this. I'll be writing a letter as well!

·
Registered
100 Posts
oy. that was awful. all these videos are making me a big bawling baby this morning. im so glad that he has the life he always deserved now. poor thing.

·
parasite killer
518 Posts
I agree. If you do that over not getting to use the car what would you REALLY do to someone that made you really angry. God forbid this guy EVER has kids!!!
I agree 100% whenever I hear things like this or see them, I always wonder what they would do to the baby that won't stop crying. To me dogs are just about as innocent as a child, and if you could do something so horrible to a dog, I'm sure you could do just about anything to anyone.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
THANK GOD!

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The Alabama State Board of Pardons and Paroles denied the parole of Juan Daniels Tuesday morning.

Daniels was convicted and sentenced to 9 years in prison for the beating and burning of his family dog, Louis Vuitton, in 2007. The motive was said to be anger because Daniels was not allowed to use the family car.

Louis Vuitton, named after the famous fashion designer, suffered severe burns and wounds to most of his body and was cared for by the Montgomery Humane Society until he recovered. The pit-bull has since been adopted by another family.

The case sparked outrage across Alabama, the nation and the world. During initial reports, WSFA 12 News received letters from viewers as far away as Brazil wanting to know the condition of "Louis".

WSFA 12 News is planning coverage on Alabama Live! at 11:00am and the news at noon.

I'm relieved. Seriously, this guy needs help. he needs therapy of some kind.
He should not be free to walk the streets in his state of mind.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Seriously, this guy needs help. he needs therapy of some kind.
He should not be free to walk the streets in his state of mind.
Definitely true. There's obviously a lot wrong with him.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
That's a guy with a lot of problems. Wow.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i don't think he deserves help of any kind. instead he deserves to be lit on fire and burned to near death then put back in a cell. JMO.
I agree with you on this!! I think the same punishment sould be done to him!! JMO:clap:

·
Banned
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPDATE: News today says he was denied parole!!!!! YESSSSS...sit and think some more Juan!!
Today when I left for work I stopped at the little country store near me to get gas. I saw a poster on the window front that sort of looked like a pig roast or something. They are always posting cookouts and stuff on there. I looked closer because it was really disgusting looking and OMG it was by someone posting a reward for information about their Dacshund (sp). Someone had set it on fire and it dies. It was a picture of the poor dog after it was found....What in **** is this world coming to????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts