Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my ADBA club will be hosting a show in April in Dewy Ok. Starts with a weight pull friday night that way we can get in three pulls. We will also be have four conformation shows. Judges list reads in order; Michael Looney a (new judge but a man the grew up with bulldog), Elaine Dodge, then Pat Bristow, And Beth Hart.

We have also just been informed that our show site will be hosting this years ADBSI nationals so any one thinking bout coming to nats should go ahead and make this trip in the spring too ;) best way to know where your dog needs to be for nationals...

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha That sound fine with me. We put on a pretty smooth show and our club so has been doing so for thirty years. We had nats in 2010. Hope you can make it should be fun. free camping on the site if that helps and we have showers (not the best but...) if that helps with any expenses.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
No camping for me LOL! I don't dig camping alone as a female. Expenses not an issue its babysitting for the 2 year old LOL. I can't handle dogs and watch him at the same time. Plus its really only 4 hours round trip more on me not much really.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Not to mention I probably won't have Louie's UKC paperwork back to rush it through ADBA before the show. I have Akiliya but, shes not quite in shape for a show. So yea think I was jumping the gun on Missouri anyways.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shoot we bring our babysitter lol. But she gets to show a dog too...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
When is Nationals?

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sep 28 and 29!

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Well I just relooked at my schedule lol. Athens, TN UKC show is same weekend as this depending on Akiliya and if shes show ready I may just take Louie to the UKC show since its a large one may CH him out in one weekend if he does well.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I am a bulldogger ;) graduated right off #1 Bulldogger Rd.... :) Best of Luck you all, I so would like to go, Im going to have to find a good source of transportation for cross country driving..................... Looks like SO much Fun!!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Oh how exciting! I would love to be able to say for sure that I'll be there for Nats but no guarantees this early on. I've never been to Ok and there's several of our members here that reside there that I would love to meet. Will have to wait and see how the year goes. Gotta get Ices ready no matter what, but I'll keep y'all updated.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
It's a little early to say for sure but ill be in claremore the middle of the month. Im not sure how my timing will be but I'll try to schedule it accordingly.

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
We MAY be down at nc this weekend, darn it. A nother guy I talk to is going here.
I told the wife --WE R GOING TO NATS this year. I was close to going last year, but just couldnt make it happen. Got my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That dang nc shiw keeps snaking our weekend lol good luck ober their mccoy. Stan no place to have a shiw like on bulldogger road. Hope y'all can make it.Dave that's not far at all bud love to see ya drop by.

Reactions: Firehazard

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I probably won't come down for the April show because I'm saving money to go to a show in MI in May. But nationals could be fun. I like that its in Sept instead of Oct, so hopefully that will give a little more breathing room between that and Gateway.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lindsay you gotta share the oove and hit some abda shows. Realy hope to see ya at nats. Tell the matrix crew to come on up too.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Rudy, I keep bugging them to do shows. But all the folks up to the challenge of watching the rest of their hoard jumped ship. Lol! Hard for them to get out these days. But I did tell them about it.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Dave would love to see you, I am only about 20 minutes from CLaremore and WOOO HOOO for our club hosting Nats, why did they put it in Sept and not in Oct, like normal? No matter I am stoked :D

Mah - you gotta make it :D

And Lindsay you do too, to either show, we miss you down here lol

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They asked us to dk it and we told them two stipulations. One we request the judge andntwo we have it last week ofnsept instead of first in oct due to our buddies anniversary.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts