Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you watch Dexter? I love this show, seriously I never miss an episode. What did you guys think of the last episode holy cr*p what a show. What do you guys think will happen next season?

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't believe none of you watch this show.WTF it like the best ever.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
i saw it one time it was pretty interesting i wont lie... but im lucky if i have time to tune into things regularly

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
Watched the first few seasons and then kinda quit

I know Duece loves the show, she'll probably be in this thread soon.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i saw it one time it was pretty interesting i wont lie... but im lucky if i have time to tune into things regularly
I never have time to catch it on tv. But you can watch it online. I go to projectfreetv.com. We usualy watch it after the kid goes to sleep. After watching the first episode I was hooked.

·
Registered
628 Posts
good looking out on the link! I've been having to wait and Netflix the seasons!

I love Dexter! One of the best shows on television except poor girl needs to eat a sandwich or 4! LOL

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good looking out on the link! I've been having to wait and Netflix the seasons!

I love Dexter! One of the best shows on television except poor girl needs to eat a sandwich or 4! LOL
:rofl::rofl: you mean the sister. She played Emily Rose in the movie. If you go to project free tv it will give you a bunch of links use Zshare it's the best one it loads fast and it doesn't do that buffering cr*p if you pause it for a few seconds after you start it. Have you watched the season finally yet. It totally blew me away. I just sat there for like five minutes, I can't believe they whent there with the story. They have the best writers. Next seasons gunna be off the f**kin hook. What do you think is goin down next season?

·
Registered
628 Posts
:rofl::rofl: you mean the sister. She played Emily Rose in the movie. If you go to project free tv it will give you a bunch of links use Zshare it's the best one it loads fast and it doesn't do that buffering cr*p if you pause it for a few seconds after you start it. Have you watched the season finally yet. It totally blew me away. I just sat there for like five minutes, I can't believe they whent there with the story. They have the best writers. Next seasons gunna be off the f**kin hook. What do you think is goin down next season?
I haven't seen this season yet.....but with that link you can bet I will be soon! :) I am still stuck on dexter being a father! LOL The books are absolutely wonderful if you like to read!

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
GO DEXTER ~!!! I love that show and I hate waiting so long for each season.
Debra gets on my nerves the whiney broad and should have been done in my the ice truck killer IMMEDIATELY ~!!
AND OMG at the this season I'm so looking forward to next season I want to know see how Dexter gets out of this one theres going to be ALOT of questions and you know Debra picks up on alot of things ... Well since not all have seen it I don't want talk about the ending til someone else brings it up ALL Ima say is it really messed me up lol

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ive been hooked since the very first episode, i love the irony in that he's a killer that kills other killers and enjoys it all the while following the rules set forth by his father. The last episode was one of the best season finales i have ever seen period I thought the finale was corny or rather typical till I saw the baby and then I was like oh my......wow!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No sh*t huh I want the new season to start NOW!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't go around downloading when you can watch it for free lol :)
The new season should be great too we just watched the premier :)

here's a link for any one trying to catch up
Project Free TV :: Dexter

just pick a season and all the episodes are there :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts