Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
she like to sit and sleep in my laundry basket lol. she has gotten tall i will try and get a good pic of her standing up so you can see

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
She's definitely getting big! She's a cutie. Thanks for sharing.

Mobile.....at the moment....on petguide.com app

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I'm with Joe. I got a major soft spot for brindles since my heart dog was a black brindle. That and im just a sucker for a dark coated dog, even though my current dogs don't match my color preference lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is dharma at the vet today, she wieghed 22.5 pounds, at 6 months old. she had to be held in my arms on her back, like a baby, when we were waiting for urine sample, she fell asleep, she is a big baby lol

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i never really cared for brindles before i got her, and still really dont to be honest, except her she is sooo freaking cute :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I loooooove brindles!! :D lol!! She is a cute girl

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha that laundry basket pictures is a riot, Mel does that in the winter cause they are warm from the dryer. Punk! lol

She is beautiful hope things went OK at the vet.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ImageUploadedByPG Free1402236149.800600.jpg

She is rather small. And will stay rather small. She is mixed with some kind of small dog. But she is such a cuddler. I'm not even sure she has even a little pitbull in her but I don't care. She is my baby.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ImageUploadedByPG Free1402244938.946692.jpg
She is a cutie. She has to sleep on the covers in between my legs at night. Lol and she likes to chew/have rocks in her mouth. I'll post a pic of it later. They are big rocks and she just carries huge rocks in her mouth.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Xena likes to sleep between/behind/under/on my legs too lol. She gets cold and I think it must be warm there. Her favorite spot in the world is cuddled up behind my knees. Dharma looks like a good cuddler too!!

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Aw, she is so darn cute! I love brindles, but I guess I'm really biased, lol.

Do you know if she has Boxer in her? I could really see that in the last picture!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
What a sweetheart! I agree, that last photo makes her appear boxer-ish.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Awww such a cute girl, I love brindle. How is house training and all that going? She looks like a happy girl!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts