Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K, i sketched a pibble this morning
(i couldn't help it, it's an addiction!). I did a different kind of shading this time. I went in not sure of what i was really doing and i think it turned out pretty good. What do you think? ;)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
That picture looks great.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Great rendering, but looks so sad:( What if you shadowed the left side of the nose a little so it appears at a better angle to the face, or am I an arm chair artist LOL!!!

·
wheezie wayne
3,366 Posts
i like the lighter shading. its still pretty cool though! do you have anything that is not so manga style drawing?

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I love the drawing like always amazed by your work:clap::clap::clap:... still want one with wings (tattoo):angel: lol Love it girl...

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Awesome, The face looks really good.
Aww, thanks Aimee! :goodpost:

That picture looks great.
Haha, thank you!! :D
i like the lighter shading. its still pretty cool though! do you have anything that is not so manga style drawing?
Haha yeah...i'm so used to my other type of shading.
Hmmm, Manga? I don't even know my own style of drawing lol.
Check here if you'd like :)

The BittersweetEmbrace of Art

You are a wonderfully creative person and I hope I didn't offend you with my comment, I love your stuff:) I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents, and sometimes that's what it's worth!!!
Thansk a ton! and no you didn't offend me lol, you helped me noticed something that played a nicely sized role in the piece :D

Dude, that is sooooooo flippin' awesome!! Very cool!
Thank youuu! You rock! lol!
I love the drawing like always amazed by your work:clap::clap::clap:... still want one with wings (tattoo):angel: lol Love it girl...
Awe! Thanks so much! Yeah, i'll get on a sketch with a pibble with wings soon lol!
Again...Thank you so much :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I personally think it's beautiful Nisse! You should do more shading like that more often, but pay attention to which way you want the light and shadow directed from on the sketch... get creative with it! That's what I love to see!!

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I personally think it's beautiful Nisse! You should do more shading like that more often, but pay attention to which way you want the light and shadow directed from on the sketch... get creative with it! That's what I love to see!!
Awe thank youuuu! :hug: And i learned this trick. That if you take something like a pen and sit it at an angle and pretend that its the lighting source in the picture it could help with sketching and shading! that's what i'll do! :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Great job on learning new tricks! Keep up the good work lil mama!

Reactions: BittersweetEmbrace

·
Registered
29 Posts
:clap: nice, I like it...have u considered to take a shading class at a cc or an art school somewhere. I took a big art class at a cc when I was interested in learning about patterns, shades, color combos and stuff. It really shows u how different type of shading and shades will dramatically change ur picture. For example a different type of shade with a stronger pencil like a # 13 could make ur apbt look like he's concentrated and serious rather then sad just FYI.

keep up the great work! Ur doing awesome! Wish more people ur age would be more committed to hobbies and doing what love like ur self.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great job on learning new tricks! Keep up the good work lil mama!
:goodpost:

:clap: nice, I like it...have u considered to take a shading class at a cc or an art school somewhere. I took a big art class at a cc when I was interested in learning about patterns, shades, color combos and stuff. It really shows u how different type of shading and shades will dramatically change ur picture. For example a different type of shade with a stronger pencil like a # 13 could make ur apbt look like he's concentrated and serious rather then sad just FYI.

keep up the great work! Ur doing awesome! Wish more people ur age would be more committed to hobbies and doing what love like ur self.
Yeah i've considered it. I considered it before i even taught myself to sketch. Its something i long for. That's why i'm looking for information on that kind of stuff.
I know it looks sad haha, i wish i had the proper tools :). I personally know nothing about shading or how to sketch. But i'd love to be taught how to.

Thank you for the comment :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
aw, i love dog drawings! i like how you did the nose. :roll: i don't have any of my dog drawings anymore, but i found a pic of one i was working on last year for you to see. your dog looks the same as mine do when i'm starting. if you add some darker shades in there you could make it look realistic very easily. i really think it came out great already though, especially for drawing it off the top of your head. that's REALLY hard to do! GOOD JOB! :clap::clap::clap: :woof:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts