Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Heard of them yeah what are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
357 Was the Sire of Macho buck on of the best.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Can you elaborate your question? Not really sure what your looking to know, otherwise all of the above good info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i just trying to find out do people know bout this kennel cause thats my uncle kennel thanks for the information tho

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
ok i just trying to find out do people know bout this kennel cause thats my uncle kennel thanks for the information tho
Why not ask your uncle? LOL Yes I know about this kennel my pup is off those buck dogs. They were not breeding pet's if that is what your getting at? Some of the best red boy x jocko x bolio blood came off those yards. Like I said though the dog's were sold to dog men/private yards they were not breeding dog's to sell to the General Public.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Maybe they just wanted to know the general reputation from a neutral source. *shrug*

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I think for a yad that had some really good dogs the average APBT owner would not know of them. Maybe he was finding out who knew about them since info is some what hard to come by.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
357 was bred by Gaston himself and sold to Super Kennels. Super Kennels is known for the dog CH 357. That is the dog that made them famous so to speak. They did some good things and had a few good ones.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Wait a second 357 was stolen and to my knowledge there is no semen on 357 anywhere super kennels was the last kennel to have 357 so how is it that your friend was able to get semen on 357?
I was going to say something sounded a bit full of...

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
If there was semen on 357 the guys I know would know about it .... I called someone as soon as I saw this pedigree and he had no knowledge of there being semen out there on 357. If there was semen floating around on 357 there would be a lot more offspring off this dog 357 has a little over 80 offspring.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
If there was semen on 357 the guys I know would know about it .... I called someone as soon as I saw this pedigree and he had no knowledge of there being semen out there on 357. If there was semen floating around on 357 there would be a lot more offspring off this dog 357 has a little over 80 offspring.
:goodpost: yup, someones pulling some :poop:.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont need to enter in BS talk over internet,man that had sold dog's and semen give all pic's of old 357 dog when semen is taken,etc,etc....You may think what you want,I had see what I had see,I know what I know,and trust me truth is far away off that BS you talk here...And semen that is from 357 dog is not for public,just for yard of man who buy that semen along with few dog's...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont need to enter in BS talk over internet,man that had sold dog's and semen give all pic's of old 357 dog when semen is taken,etc,etc....You may think what you want,I had see what I had see,I know what I know,and trust me truth is far away off that BS you talk here...And semen that is from 357 dog is not for public,just for yard of man who buy that semen along with few dog's...
THIS IS ALL I HAVE AND I WILL WROTE ABOUT THAT DOG AND SEMEN,TIME WILL TELL ALL.Best regards

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Best Regards.. ..

Im guessing you had the answers to your own questions? Nothing really ever came out clear....

........... what are you referring to as internet BS because technically anything and everything can be stripped of integrity and what your touching on is integrity.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
You are contradicting yourself in that you say the semen that is off of 357 is for private yards yet you are ending up with a pup? Not how it works with anyone i know of..

If people wanted to keep this from the general public someone from the general public wouldn't be getting a hound off of that semen.. Would stay in the yard until otherwise, or drift dogmen to dogmen.

But i guess you are the lucky that not only one of the the few that knows about this 357 semen but also the lucky one that gets a hound..

Granted its all in who you know and if your in close relation or within the trusted.. However it all seems like :poop: if you ask me.. If there was any pull to this, many would know about it.. Word would eventually get out in some form of reliability especially if pups are being offered else where from the yard.

Reactions: Firehazard
1 - 20 of 33 Posts