Go Pitbull Forums banner

DID MEGATRON OUTPRODUCE HIMSLEF?!?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
This is from a non-bully-familiar viewpoint. I think the sire is still the nicer dog. He's got tighter lips, a straighter front, although the pictures of both dogs aren't the best for judging their conformation. But no, I don't think he out-produced himself. Although you never know, the pup may come together as he matures.

Reactions: dixieland

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
beautiful dog frankie

·
Registered
776 Posts
This is from a non-bully-familiar viewpoint. I think the sire is still the nicer dog. He's got tighter lips, a straighter front, although the pictures of both dogs aren't the best for judging their conformation. But no, I don't think he out-produced himself. Although you never know, the pup may come together as he matures.
i kinda feel the same but im not a fan of bullies so maybe just non objective

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I think the bully standard states the same flaws as the UKC APBT standard, for the most part. I get the impression that they like a "clean" bully, so I don't think I'm too far off.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
while tri-mega is a good looking bully,I think megatron is probably one of the best bullies I've seen.Megatron looks alot cleaner to me.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I didn't vote either. I don't like to call any dog "garbage." But he's not as good as his sire.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I'm not exactly thrilled with this dogs front end I would like to see some more shots of him from the front and side. His sire looked pretty solid in the front and overall a clean bully. It could just be the pics if you can get some more pics of this one from the front and one stacking I might change my mind but going off this pic alone I would have to say no he does not out do his sire.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I just saw pictures of the pup from your website and I do not think this pup is better than either the the sire or dam. Both are really nice bullies but the front on this pup is very U shaped and the elbows really do not look good.
Bako Bullyz

That pup mega-monsta is really nice do you have any pictures of that pup when it is older?

Now please do not take this the wrong way I am learning with the bullies. Could it be because there is still some consistency trying to be produced by the bully breeders that this breeding did not produce a dog better than the sire or dam? I say this because both sire and dam are beautiful bullies but are scatter bred and so maybe no consistency has been established? Maybe this is a question for Lauren and the bully section ;) sorry not trying to high jack a thread.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Lisa I agree the other little pup looks very nice. I would like to see more pics of him or her. Very solid looking pup. Also Frankie keep in mind even though this pup appears to have issues with the front. He is still young some of it may correct itself as he grows. I would also get this pup health tested as he grows if you plan on breeding him. More specifically have his elbows, shoulders, checked. Other than that I really like the other little pup.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Agree here, too. The other pup from that breeding looks nicer.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Ah. I just looked at the page where they were next to each other and assumed.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just saw pictures of the pup from your website and I do not think this pup is better than either the the sire or dam. Both are really nice bullies but the front on this pup is very U shaped and the elbows really do not look good.
Bako Bullyz

That pup mega-monsta is really nice do you have any pictures of that pup when it is older?

Now please do not take this the wrong way I am learning with the bullies. Could it be because there is still some consistency trying to be produced by the bully breeders that this breeding did not produce a dog better than the sire or dam? I say this because both sire and dam are beautiful bullies but are scatter bred and so maybe no consistency has been established? Maybe this is a question for Lauren and the bully section ;) sorry not trying to high jack a thread.
NO OFFENSE TAKEN...THE PED LOOKS SCATTERE CUZ BOTH SIDES OF PEDS ARE OUTCROSSES...MEGA-MONSTER & TRI-MEGA ARE FROM THE SAME LITTER...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts