Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 3 boys,about 10? 11? come up to me while I was walking Bruno, and ask me what he was,and when I said Pitbull,they started talking about lock jaw and such,but I corrected them and gave them some actual facts about pitbulls,and they became so interested we talked for a good hour.

Bruno got to run with them,and do tricks and they gave him treats.
One of the boys,said he sees me walking Bruno and Beia all the time,and he use to hide,cause he was scared of Bruno,cause he was a pitbull(and looked big and scary)But he told me he is no longer scared of him,and he did so by petting Bruno on the hed.
It was so cute! They asked me to bring him out tomorrow too.
I think I will :3

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I had 3 boys,about 10? 11? come up to me while I was walking Bruno, and ask me what he was,and when I said Pitbull,they started talking about lock jaw and such,but I corrected them and gave them some actual facts about pitbulls,and they became so interested we talked for a good hour.

Bruno got to run with them,and do tricks and they gave him treats.
One of the boys,said he sees me walking Bruno and Beia all the time,and he use to hide,cause he was scared of Bruno,cause he was a pitbull(and looked big and scary)But he told me he is no longer scared of him,and he did so by petting Bruno on the hed.
It was so cute! They asked me to bring him out tomorrow too.
I think I will :3
Good for you! That is awesome :clap: Educating the little ones is where it all starts for sure :) Just beware of the evil parents of those kids! Who knows how they might feel if the kids tell them. I know it sucks to have to say that but hopefully they won't rain on your parade :rain: But again....Way to go for the lesson :woof:

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
YAY Neighborhood dog!!! My family dog, Tippy, used to have kids come by to ask if she can come out and play. Its kinda funny answering that door, lol.

Good for Bruno making new friends :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the only bad part is, I have to be on the other end of the leash running with them.LOL~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.