Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... and he loved it! had to keep him leashed, he wanted to go "play" with the other dogs down the way

it was pretty windy that day... wind kept blowing up his ears when he'd perk them up

Thanks for looking!

Reactions: hashbrown

·
Registered
588 Posts
Nice!

Diesel looks at home on the beach. :)

Dang you were only minutes away from where I live haha.

Good to see you guys hitting up Cayucos. Did you happen to stop by Ruddell's Smokehouse for smoked fish tacos?!? If not, make that a definite priority next time. ;)

I assume you guys also hit up Morro Bay Beach as well?

Great pics!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone.. we were camping at Morro Strand Campground.. its a yearly trip Jens family takes... we came in from the south end of the dog friendly beach so we didnt really make it into Cayucos, saw a bunch of dogs off leash running around so i didnt make it far.. im not a big fish person, but Jen and her family are... we'll check it out next time

·
Registered
588 Posts
thanks everyone.. we were camping at Morro Strand Campground.. its a yearly trip Jens family takes... we came in from the south end of the dog friendly beach so we didnt really make it into Cayucos, saw a bunch of dogs off leash running around so i didnt make it far.. im not a big fish person, but Jen and her family are... we'll check it out next time
Awesome.

I can't say I frequent Cayucos with the dog too much for that reason. In fact the strand between MB and Cayucos is HORRIBLE as far as off leash dogs. A ton of stupid dog owners can be found there cutting their dogs loose at will. I've had my share of encounters with various individuals there. We usually stick to the part of MB beach at the end of Atascadero Road, past the high school. I'll run King up and down those dunes probably once or twice weekly. Very quiet that area of the beach.

Ruddell's has smoked pork sammies too if you're not into fish. Just as good. Brown Butter Cookie Company is just across th street make sure you grab a sample. :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Wow he looks awesome!!!

·
silent memeber
569 Posts
great looking dog . but i gots a soft spot for brindles tho lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Diesel has matured nicely!!! Glad to see ya around Clint. How are Dre and Daisy doing?

Mobile.....at the moment....on petguide.com app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts