Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Its not too uncommon to have reds and blues in the same litter.Our bitch had 10 pups 2 blue 2 red 3 black 2 bluefawn 1 champagne

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
heres a red nose { his nose is red as well otherwise would just be a red}

heres a blue

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
I'm gonna confuse it a little bit up... taking you guys back to some early Gopitbull.com days where we nit picked on stuff lol... It is genetically impossible to breed red to red and get a different color in your productions.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
The only difference is the color of the fur. Just like Labrador's can be black yellow or chocolate, they are still the same breed of dog.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Who wants to get talking about the blue gene, dibs not! Hehe

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
i just think its funny how people think that the color is anything more then just the color , I see it on craigslist and other sites, seems so obvious to me I dunno lol.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
yes but what is obvious to most is not obvious to others, but yeah is just a color of nose or fur :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'm gonna confuse it a little bit up... taking you guys back to some early Gopitbull.com days where we nit picked on stuff lol... It is genetically impossible to breed red to red and get a different color in your productions.
What about a red brindle or red tri pup? Or do you mean completely different color like black or blue?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
What is the difference between a blue pit bull and a red pit bull?
Sorry but LMAO!:rofl: no offense but that is funny! Um one is red and one is blue! :rofl:

Ok serious I know how this can be a legitimate question with so many BYB's out there confusing people it is hard to know what is true sometimes.

LOL my husband is still giggling about his.... :roll:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Sorry but LMAO!:rofl: no offense but that is funny! Um one is red and one is blue! :rofl:

Ok serious I know how this can be a legitimate question with so many BYB's out there confusing people it is hard to know what is true sometimes.

LOL my husband is still giggling about his.... :roll:
I was hoping i wasnt the only one.. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
I am still laughing and didn't know if it was a serious question at first. I laugh so hard when people come up and say "that is a bad red nose A' ". I have a red nose too, and the dog is BLUE! I just about die laughing!

Sorry to the OP not trying to be rude just sharing some funny stories. It really is the BYB's fault they started all the confusion because they do not even know what they have!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I am still laughing and didn't know if it was a serious question at first. I laugh so hard when people come up and say "that is a bad red nose A' ". I have a red nose too, and the dog is BLUE! I just about die laughing!

Sorry to the OP not trying to be rude just sharing some funny stories. It really is the BYB's fault they started all the confusion because they do not even know what they have!
I HATE red nose this blue nose that.. Has nothing to do with anything. I love the "Is that a red nose or American?" type of questions.. It just makes me :hammer:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
lol Just yesterday I had this thug from the barber shop come up to my truck and go "eeee that is a bad pitbull A I breed rednoses too. He is looks so bad because he looks mean!" I had to turn and walk away......
LMFAO I always get "Ya breeding?" "Why am i going to breed a mix and a Bandog together?" "Be tight yo that xxl sell big and go hard." "..." "Some tight pits, them vicious? You fight?" *walks away*

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Hahahaha! I ignored this thread several times cause I thought surely its a question to show what we dont know... Ya'll had me crackin up.
"What breed of pit is he?" " American, Brindle, Rednose, or blue.(Looks at Hoagie all red with black nose) I think your confused bra, they're all American Pit Bull Terriers: working dogs and show dogs. >>> They get that look like Im speaking over their head and under their feet, ignorance walks away... LOL Ya'll should see me in person HAHAHA Im like an Almanac these people can't keep up ... I tell em'
Its all bout dem locus and XY chromAsoaM Skillz yo! .. :hammer: but seriously thats what it boils down to without the ghetto language.
I say it like that to those who speak like that yo' whats up my nukka? dem some cold dogs ya got there kinfolk... WHAT? these dogs aren't cold bra'... LOL nukkleheads

Firehazard<Travels in Large groups of 1> Hahaha, ya'll already know why.....

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo Lisa and KM, I have doen the same thing on both accounts many times :D

Stan ya killin me bro :D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts