Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG thats devestating, those poor families. was anyone from here at that show do you know?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Thats horrid!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh wow! A friend of mine was talking on the phone to someone at the show when the lightning hit. It was a bunch of chaos from there, I will be praying for those at the hospital and the good dogs we lost. Please people update here if you find out anything.

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
Thank goodness for FB. Saw that one of my good friends who was down there with her dogs, was unharmed thankfully. What a horrible thing to happen. My hearts go out to everyone that was there, and more to those who lost their dogs.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Wow! That's certainly not what you expect when you go to a show. My thoughts are with all those affected.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
there was a female dog and 2 pups killed... i was told from a friend over there that it was 4 people struck but i saw that news thing that says 7 :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
someone i know ,knows and has spoken to someone there and all people injured will make a full recovery, doesnt say numbers , i just saw this on facebook.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts

·
Silver VIP Member
596 Posts
I got more details on FB and happy everyone is ok but I did hear that the girl holding the dog who got killed was in critical condition. I do not know if that is old news but I hope everything goes ok.
The girl holding the dog Sky is well. She was home last night and posting on other forums.

One person was released this morning. There are only 2 left in the hospital at this time.

They are lucky it wasn't worse. We could be looking at more lives being loss including people's lives. Storms like that are dangerous and unpredictable even in this day of age.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Im glad everyones okay! .. thats just crazy..

Lightning struck a dog named sky? Does he have any offpring already? Have to call them the thunderstruck line.. ... Sorry, LOL, just making light of the situation.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.