Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no dought in my mind that this dog food is no good but I didnt have time to stop and look...disney....you would so think it was no good.

It was called Old Yeller dog food

I saw this and thought god you know it must be made of cheap stuff....

So Gopitbull people! Is it as bad as I think it is

http://frederatorblogs.com/cute/files/2008/04/old_yeller_dog_food.jpg

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
I have no dought in my mind that this dog food is no good but I didnt have time to stop and look...disney....you would so think it was no good.

It was called Old Yeller dog food

I saw this and thought god you know it must be made of cheap stuff....

So Gopitbull people! Is it as bad as I think it is

http://frederatorblogs.com/cute/files/2008/04/old_yeller_dog_food.jpg
How about posting the ingredients b/c a photo is not going to tell me plus I looked on the net and the ONLY thing I could find was the RECALL in April 2005 .. Kroger Grocery Stores is selling it and thats suppose to be GREAT LOL

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LMAO thats where I saw the bag to!

Sorry internet is iffy right now. I will stray away from this site in a minute and look it up. I can only use one window at a time...or the internet goes off for some odd reason... DARN YOU DEAD ZONES!

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
LMAO thats where I saw the bag to!

Sorry internet is iffy right now. I will stray away from this site in a minute and look it up. I can only use one window at a time...or the internet goes off for some odd reason... DARN YOU DEAD ZONES!
Oh hun dont worry about it .. its just another garbage food that folks will love and stand behind b/c it says Disney LMAO ..

I am sorry your computer is doing that to you.. but I know how you feel..

Whatever you find will be great .. thanks :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmao I saw the bag and just thought WTF! lol
It cant be good. I am sorry, it doesnt even look like good dog food. I kids movie channel making dog food...fishy eh?
It will be like Lindsay Lohan! Sweet and good looking at first...but then goes all bad lol

Its all good. I cant wait to get back to my own computer. Went out to go see my grandpa and they live in a dead zone. I have to walk out into the middle of the road to phone home. Sucks for mom she is stuck taking care of the animals lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
The first ingredient is probably corn gluten meal, followed by beef tallow, and finally chicken by products.... lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts