Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
herd this on the news. anyone else hear about this? they found a cluster of distemper outbreaks in Griffith Park, the foothills north of Pasadena, Rancho Palos Verdes and metropolitan Los Angeles.

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about it, out here you see ***** with distemper all the time. We just put a bullet in their heads and go on with our day. ha...plus isn't one of their vaccinations for distemper? I thought it was..

Wingman

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I have heard about it and yeah it is just as bad for the dogs

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
i seen on the news about it. i like how they told everyone run out and get your dog vaccinated again. i dont get the thinking of revaccinating it doesnt do any good you do not create any new memory cells by re vaccinating.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much about it, out here you see ***** with distemper all the time. We just put a bullet in their heads and go on with our day. ha...plus isn't one of their vaccinations for distemper? I thought it was..

Wingman
love it! you must live in the sticks. i grew up in oklahoma so we had to deal with raccoons all the time as well. shooting them was great fun but the craziest thing that ive seen is, when a raccoon gets in a water trough and gets stuck. they obviously end up drowning but man they swell up like Anna Nicole Smith, their hair falls out like Brittany Spears and when you try to pick em' up... its nasty like Richard Simmons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts